From the Back Cover
All the information you need to master the computerized CPA exam!
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPA exam proven for nearly forty years
- Timelyup-to-the-minute coverage for the computerized exam. Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing and attestation
- Unique modular formathelps you zero in on areas that need work, organize your study program, and concentrate your efforts
- Comprehensive questionsover 3,800 multiple-choice questions and their solutions in the four volumes. Covers the new simulation-style problems. Includes over 280 simulations
- Complete sample exam in auditing and attestation
- Guidelines, pointers, and tipsshow you how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2013 arms test-takers with detailed outlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to help candidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics that need the most work.
"I wanted to say I bought just the four books by Wiley for each CPA section and took all 4 parts of the exam in May 2009. I studied for about half a year, and I PASSED ALL 4 PARTS ON THE FIRST TRY!!! 95% REG, 88% FAR, 82% AUD, 81% BEC. I am very excited and happy that these books alone helped me pass!"
Gabriela Adriana Mandiuc, Boerne, Texas
OVER 1,300 QUESTIONS AND 146 TASK-BASED SIMULATIONS!
About the Author
O. RAY WHITTINGTON, CPA, PhD, CMA, CIA, is Dean of the Driehaus College of Business and Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University. Ray is a former member of the AICPA Auditing Standards Board and the AICPA Accounting and Review Services Committee. He is also the coauthor of Audit Sampling: An Introduction, Fifth Edition, available from Wiley.