Durable "APEL" (Authorized Protective Eyewear List) Approved Wiley X Talon Interchangeable lens tactical sunglasses. This is a two lens system including Smoke Grey and Clear lenses that can be changed out on the fly. The WX TALON has passed the demanding STANAG V50 test, which is made with shots from a 0.30 caliber directly on the glasses. This gives the user confidence and peace at mind when used in environments with the possibility of shrapnel or fragments. Wiley X Talon Sunglasses are designed to cut wind, the circular frame design provides ultimate peripheral vision and reduces backlit glare. Features a virtually unbreakable Triloid nylon frame. The nosepiece is made in flexible neoprene rubber, which is designed to help the WX TALON to keep it's position where the user wants them.
- Fits Head Sizes: L - XL
- Ultra low profile ballistic spectacle for wide array of face sizes.
- Double injected wire core temples with neoprene adjust to any head size/shape.
- Adjustable rubber nose bridge with wire core adjusts to any face/nose shape.
- NVG compatible.
- Design offers incredible vision and peripheral protection.
- Frame provides 90 degree wrap - back, eliminating tunnel vision.
- All Wiley X frames easily surpass the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard for flammability . Under an open flame, frames must burn at less than 3 minutes per inch. It only takes one horrific accident to appreciate this standard.
- Circular frame design cuts wind and debris.
- Non-slip rubber nose pad.
- Split lens design for unmatched vision and peripheral protection.
- HVP lenses meet and exceeds the stringent ANSI Z87.1-2003 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
- Ballistic lenses meet and exceeds the military's stringent MIL-DTL-43511D (goggles) and MIL-PRF-31013 (spectacles) ballistic standards.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses. are made fr