Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Learn more Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 11, 2012
Wow! I am so impressed by this. Initially, I was afraid that this would not work, but this code worked perfectly without any hassle. I saved $55. Be careful, though--they send you the 4th version of the code, or the one that starts with a C. If you need a code that starts with an X (the 5th version), you'll have the email your seller.
66 comments7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2013
Ordered it, entered it, use it. It works, nothing much else to say here. Definitely cheaper for students to purchase this code then rent the book or utilize the web-book that is included with this Wiley Plus access.
on January 21, 2014
I emailed College Books immediately after purchasing to see if I could have the access code emailed by the end of day because I was behind in class. They got back to me quickly and emailed the access code within an hour. Amazing service!

The code worked perfectly, Accounting Principles 10th ed. Weygandt, Kieso, Kimmel.
on February 9, 2013
The item was shipped very fast, and the code was exactly as described, it was brand new. The code worked and I saved $25 bucks compared to just purchasing a code through wileyplus for my account class. I would strongly recommend buying a code here instead of paying $95
on March 20, 2013
I can use it for ACCT 220 and ACCT 221. Wow. Pay one and get two. The code start with X , perfect.
Packing was good and shipping was fast
on January 14, 2015
I had to use this for a class. It was cheaper than what I would have gotten at the bookstore, what a steal! They also were kind enough to email me asking for which version of the code I needed, so thank you for that.

The software itself is easy to navigate, and you can clearly see what assignments need to be done. It wasn't too slow on my computer, so it's a good product.
on January 17, 2013
I bought the code alone.
It is real. It can be validated and access to the wileyplus website.
It save me $50+ compare to other places.
5 stars!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
not much to say here just peel back the access code go to the website and you're in. Enjoy and I reccommend renting the book separately saves money!
on September 2, 2013
I am a little bit worried before.This code works perfect for my accounting class!! I saved half of the original price.
on January 30, 2013
It is good and was required for math class, So easy to order and was useful to my math teacher.