Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$9.99

on October 15, 2012
Don't be fooled by any negative reviews. The first season was exceptional and the second season is even better. It's deeper and more complex. "Wilfred" is the most original and funniest series I've ever seen. Don't miss out on this wonderful show.
on October 21, 2012
This second season is a bit more cerebral and focuses more on the inner struggle of Ryan to figure out if he's actually crazy or not. I think I prefer the first season because of the more light hearted feel of it. The second season definitely has a thicker plot line.
on September 11, 2012
When I first saw this show advertised, I thought it was the silliest thing ever. And then I was laid up in the hospital with emergency foot surgery. So, I decided to watch the first season. And then I was addicted. You wouldn't think that a guy in a dog suit would be that funny, but it is really a hilarious play on life in general and Wilfred says and does things that just make life, as horrible as it can be, more bearable.
on November 15, 2012
When I saw commercials for this show I thought that it must be so stupid - but I was wrong. It is very funny and extremely well done.
on January 9, 2013
The story of a man-child and his friend in a dog suit, "Wilfred" is consistently the funniest thing on television, to my skewed sense of humor at least. Why must it start taking itself so seriously, as it consistently does in mid-season? When Dwight Yokam shows up, the show ditches subversive humor for existential angst. Five stars for the hilarity, minus one for the very special episodes.
on January 30, 2014
Don't order this one unless you have seen season one....interestingly bad taste. =}
This series addresses problems people don't usually want to think about. The idea of a dog as an alter-ego is a hoot.
on December 19, 2012
Funny and a show that makes you think about your place in life. I need a Wilfred in my life, lol!
on December 8, 2012
Great quality, great pricing. It took me a while to finally get hooked on the show. I couldn't get past the talking human-dog. Give it a shot. You won't regret it. Also, I like shows that have morals (I don't need a lesson in religion). I guess I should clarify. I like shows that have clearly defined reasons for being..
on February 17, 2015
truly one of the most unique shows i've had the pleasure of watching. you often wonder if ryan is just insane, and all of this is an illusion, but then something comes along to make you wonder that. not was much fun as season one, as it takes a little of a serious turn, but still strange fun. lot of sex jokes, drug use, and the like, so be forwarned.
on June 27, 2013
This is one of those shows that you either love or hate or are ambivalent about. If you ever have had the pleasure to be around a dog for a while, parts of this show are gut-bustingly funny. If there are no dogs in your past, you may want to pass on this one. However if you are a comedy-phile you may still enjoy this show. Long story short this show is about a dog and his man. Elijah Wood sees Jason Gann as a man in a dog suit, while the rest of the world (except for Bruce) sees Wilfred as a normal dog. A lot of the humor is subtle. Some of the humor is dry or deadpan. I love this show so I'm all for new fans. I suggest giving this show a chance.