4.0 out of 5 stars Powerhouse of Awesome
I've been waiting for this book to come out since it was announced. Some background on my reading history: I love all of John Green's books and I love what I've read of David Levithan. So, naturally, I had high hopes for this awesome collision of genius.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson is the story of two guys named Will Grayson: they are not related, they have...
Published on April 11, 2010 by amandapsychedelia

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favorite for me
Before reading WG/WG, I had never read anything by John Green or David Levithan. A few friends of mine are fans of John Green's, so I decided to give this a try. I enjoyed Green's odd chapters much more than Levithan's even chapters.

PROS: The concept is intriguing. I was hooked from reading the back cover. I worried that two authors collaborating in such a...
Published on May 18, 2011 by teacher mom

‹ Previous | 116 17 1855 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Grayson X2 Review, April 23, 2014
This is the third book I've read by John Green, and he has not disappointed. This novel was not what I expected when I first got it, but I'm so glad I kept reading. It was written unconventionally, told from two different people with the same name. I was able to relate to both characters, even though one of them was gay. I would recommend this book to anyone in a GSA, or has ever dealt with depression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book!, April 23, 2014
It is well written and on point. I love and appreciate Tiny Cooper. A big "Thank You" to the real Will Grayson's out there who know how to be a true friend. Float on, Tiny Dancer!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Will Grayson, Will Grayson (Hardcover)
This book is yet another brilliant piece of art from John Green, minus the emotional trauma. David Levithan's writing also shines brightly in this book. It is clever and funny and I really couldn't put it down because the characters felt so very real and relatable. It is definitely a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, April 21, 2014
Well worth reading! Handles a delicate topic in the most fantastic way! Every high school kid should read it! Brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars not what expecting, but was good, April 17, 2014
my daughter gave me this book to read. It was good, not what I was expecting, but I guess a view of teenagers and their relationships today. Not sure I liked the ending.

3.0 out of 5 stars On the Better Side of Average, April 16, 2014
I really enjoyed this book. But at the very beginning, the gay Will Grayson is very negative, and a little odd and dark for me. And I totally get that that is his character. He is depressed, and meant to be that way. But I fancied the straight Will Grayson more. And he and Jane are adorable. I also see a future with a Will and Gideon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, April 15, 2014
Not my favorite, but not awful. I've really enjoyed other works by these author's though. Try other stuff by John Green.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!, April 15, 2014
Please read this heartwarming book! After I first started I was about to abandon it because it was not fully written by John green, and it did not seem as good as the others I have read by him, but WOW was I wrong. This book is about gay rights in a way but it is also funny and cute:) great job John green!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising and meaningful, April 15, 2014
Some twists and turns but a truly touching story. Means a lot in the gay world. John green did an excellent job of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, April 8, 2014
Recommend this to anyone who likes the fault in our stars or looking for Alaska. It's such a great book. This book is best for teenagers ages 13+

‹ Previous | 116 17 1855 | Next ›

Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green (Hardcover - April 6, 2010)
$17.99 $12.59