Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Will this fit Nikon cameras as well? I have the D3100
asked by Amazon Customer on May 29, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I don't have any nikon's, but i don't see any reason why it wouldn't... One side hooks up to the tripod mount and the other side of it uses the camera strap piece. From pictures on amazon it looks like the camera strap piece might even be a little wider and easier to get it through on the 3100...
Swampking9 answered on May 29, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it should. I was put it on my Nikon N6006 35mm just the other day.
DONALD J answered on May 29, 2013

A
I own a Canon EOS Rebel T3 therefore I won't be able to answer you, but it fits my camera PERFECTLY. This dual grip is one of the best investment I've done for my camera so far. It helps to get the job done 100% more comfortably and better than the neck strap for sure.
Hip-Hop Entrepreneur answered on May 29, 2013

A
It should work just fine for your Nikon. I have a canon with a very small opening for the strap to go through and this worked when others didn't. It also works well on my Nikon D60 if I need it to.
Glenda L. Martin answered on May 30, 2013

A
I am not sure. I would check with whoever sells it.
Nancy Mitzen answered on May 29, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product