Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Charmed: The Complete Series forum

Will We Still Be Getting This Edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 1, 2008 4:48:38 AM PDT
I pre-ordered this item in august will we still be getting it? It seems that the item is no longer available...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2008 5:06:50 PM PST
means its out of stock and everyone ordered it.
<3
Dont worry. Amazon is good to us.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2008 6:23:08 PM PST
JAREDéJADED says:
Not so good to me... they canceled my order and i can't get it back. Was told to check back regularly or to buy it used (which obviously isn't possible at this point in time either). What a bad way to start my weekend...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2008 3:30:30 PM PST
I pre-ordered mine in June. I think there were so many pre-orders for this that Amazon ran out. Everyone who pre-ordered early will most likely get theirs.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2008 6:11:53 PM PST
N. Nichole says:
I pre-ordered mine in June and according to Amazon, it shipped today. So I agree that I think it ran out, because I heard that it will only be available for a short time and until supply runs out.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2008 6:32:52 AM PST
Yep, mine was sent out today as well!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2008 6:51:32 PM PST
Jim Houston says:
Can any of the ones getting this Item confirm for me please if all seasons have the subtitles in spanish and english as stated in the website? I know it's a hell of a job to do this... but I want to buy this item, and I'm from Argentina... so there's no way to return it without spending lots of money... so If anyone can help me with this I will really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2008 3:03:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2008 3:08:54 AM PST
Jamie says:
mine just came yesterday...and the first DVD had scratches on it...i was so upset cause i hate paying this much money for something new and it turns out to be damaged. and i don't want to return it cause it seems like it's out of stock lol

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2008 11:58:00 PM PST
The discs are exactly the same as the individual boxsets, they have no subtitles on them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2008 5:18:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2008 5:19:05 PM PST
N. Nichole says:
According to tvshowsondvd, they have set up a phone number to get discs replaced since I guess a lot of people of complained about scratched discs and glue on them. Just go to tvshowsondvd.com and they will give you the number that Paramount has set up. I think it's only if the discs won't play though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 1, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Charmed: The Complete Series
Charmed: The Complete Series by Alyssa Milano (DVD - 2007)
4.2 out of 5 stars (767)