- File Size: 671 KB
- Print Length: 170 pages
- Publisher: Barbour Books (October 1, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B9N1GSM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#502,207 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #5286 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- #6883 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance
- #9940 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
In His Will (Truly Yours Digital Editions Book 718) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The story is entertaining, but lacks a certain depth. I knew where it was going from the beginning, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Getting to the predictability can be very entertaining, and few authors have done it well.
What I really didn't care for is the semi-steamy romance aspect. Romance is fine, but when you get all steamy, to me, the religious aspect is questionable. The book almost wants to be a romance novel. I especially didn't care for the part where they're on the side of the road and he races her home to ... bed her. Although, it doesn't say such, the innuendo is clear.
I think the first introduction of God is a bit forced, and many of the religious aspects seemed forced to me. The intro of God into the scene was not smooth or natural. That is not to say they all are, but several are.
I would have liked to see a little more depth of the story and less "lips rubbed against" hers. There are many romance novels out there for people to go and find that sorta thing.
Characters were likeable, and it's an entertaining read.
As you turn the pages of this book, you will laugh, cry and become frustrated with the both of them. In my opinion it is a well-written book when you want to become part of the lives of the characters and that is what happens in this book. It is a book filled with love, trust, and faith. There are no language issues. Well worth the read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved this book. No descriptive loves scenes. A good clean read that lets the readers imagination fill in the blanks. A cowboy, a woman with a past and a baby. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mary Ann
A wonderful romantic love story with a happy ending. Well written and good to the very end. Thanks to the author Cathy Marie Jake. Will read more from this author.Published 11 months ago by Unknown
VERY GOOD READ! I couldn't stop reading until the end! THE CHARACTERS ARE FUNNY AND LIKABLE RIGHT FROM THE START!Published 12 months ago by Cheri Long
l enjoyed reading this book. I'm a sucker for sweet romantic books. Great read for me.
Just a sweet story.
Well, I did like this, and the last half of the book was rather sweet. I did like both characters and thought it was sweet that Dylan wanted to take care of Sondra and her baby. Read morePublished 18 months ago by M. Palmer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance