Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Will Wait for You: Eternal Bliss
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 11, 2008
From page one you are drawn into Alexandra's world because it's from her perspective in reflection. What a premise! This is an engrossing and captivating tale of triumph and tragedy and spellbinding , endless love. I suggested this for my book club and bought copies for gifts because I want people to experience what I experienced. Read this with an open mind. The author's special artful language emitted a dreamy imagery that I felt as if I was suspended amongst the clouds of HEAVEN. I was gripped with emotion and so connected to Sid and Alexandra and so addicted to the emotional high that I grew sadder the nearer I got to the end because I knew this feeling would be over after the last page. The author invites you into the world of "FOREVER". I loved the narrating premise! INTRIGUING! HAUNTING! BEAUTIFUL! What a treat!
on December 5, 2006
Alexandra Devereaux is a connoisseur of beauty and quality in every aspect of her life from art to love... She seeks validity of her own values - peace, sensuality beyond description, connections at the deepest human levels,and shared life pursuits in the man she will love for eternity... and will settle for no less. Her road to her beloved Sid, laced with the dreams of every woman, will both pierce the heart and bathe in glorious hope the reader who seeks her own such journey....
on November 16, 2007
The author had me in the first paragraph! She transports the reader to a magical world in the name of love. This is love in the truest form. She tells the tale with passion, nurturing a fervent belief that true love reaches beyond all adversity and this world. The majestic wonder didn't stop with the beauty of their love. Her glowing descriptions of Ireland and Colorado were breathtaking and her style and rhythm generates passion that summon sensual sensations and beauty of the spirit. A book to cherish!
on December 4, 2006
The book "I Will Wait for You: Eternal Bliss" was well written and very enjoyable to read. This was a very intriguing, romantic, and inspiring story. With each page I was brought deeper and deeper into the lives & emotions of each character. I felt as though I was within the story and could relate to at least one of the characters experiences within the book. I became so involved with the story that I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend this book to anyone, it is a great read!!!
on December 4, 2006
will Wait for You - Eternal Bliss" The characters and details as the story unfolds allow you to feel as though you are there with Alexandra as she tells "their" story. I felt Sidney's connection to his beloved Alexandra and his desire to wait for her as she waited for him. I was so involved by the end that I was moved to tears. All over, this was a beautiful love story and well worth reading! Jewels
on November 17, 2007
"I Will Wait for You" grabs your attention from the very first page. It is a beautifully written illustration of the way love can awaken parts of the soul that you never knew you had. This touching narrative is a real gem!
on September 8, 2008
If you love romance then this is the book for you. Sidney and Alexandra's connection is beautifully portrayed and I really felt like I knew the characters personally. Again, this author spends a lot of time on the details, which really helps you picture everything perfectly. I loved this book and would suggest it to anyone!
on February 7, 2016
I really liked tghe beginning of the book, but over time it got really dreadful reading and very slow development of the story, the author did a good job describing the environment, but sometimes I felt like I was reading a whole page of just how the place looked like other than the story itself.
on November 15, 2007
Wow! Love Stories just aren't like this anymore!! Sid and Alexandra are the perfect couple. It truly is a story of Eternal Bliss!
on July 25, 2010
The ultimate expression of human longing, short and sweet, magical and completely captivating, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU is simply delightful! The subject matter fascinates me. Like many great books, this one defies categorization. This book isn't for everyone due to the subject matter, but...the narration of this novel grips the reader first from the beginning, then its beautiful descriptions of Colorado and Ireland place you in Alexandra and Sid's shoes. A magical journey where every human being speculates, imagines, questions and prays for, weaves us a marvelous story.

This story has such an esoteric and haunting quality that it would be a crime not to let oneself be captivated by it. A truly "Timeless Romance", the ecstasy of love and the tragedy that it seems only fleeting on earth gives us hope that the "real thing" does last, not only on earth but forever. If you are enchanted with rapturous euphoric love, you will enjoy this book many times over. I have never read a book which made me feel the main characters' hopes and desires as strongly as if they were my own. I was wondrously lost in each page. Is Sid's death ultimately the only way for these unrequited lovers to be reunited? This is a beautifully poignant love story in which the longing they have for each other is palpable. A bittersweet sadness permeates the later pages of this book, as Sid and Alexandra pass through life, each a shadow on the consciousness of the other. One only hopes that they find in the hereafter, what they were denied in this life. What one's desperation, coupled with the conviction of true love, can do to change everything you know about life. Pirrung writes to the heart and to the heart of the matter. The characters, the aura, this book was filled with tragedy, hope, determination, and especially a lot of LOVE. This is one of the reasons that I like Pirrung's work so much, I know I am always in for a ride. Sid finds that life, as he knew it, had irrevocably changed and turned out to be the catalyst that changed his immediate reality. The effect that this has on him, his life, and those whom he loves is what gives the book its substance. It is this altered reality, however, that makes his new life more meaningful and bearable. The ending delivered a great twist that left me speechless but with a sense of satisfaction, bittersweet, to some, maybe, but beautiful, euphoric and ultimately romantic to me. The characters are alive and real; the settings are irresistible and enchanting. The great disappointment to me was that when the book was over, I had no magical way to stay in the world it created for me....except to read it again.
The author is good at prodding the reader to look past familiar, past assumptions and expectations, to try to see, like turning black and white into Technicolor, like going from numb to feeling and experiencing. She produced a sense of euphoria, a sense that everything will be okay, no fear, a sense that when we die God will REALLY be there, waiting with all of our loved ones and that LOVE WILL NEVER DIE!! Pirrung has a gift for "What if" kind of stories that are evocative of daydreams that somehow seem possible.
I wouldn't dismiss this book because it is listed under "fantasy" or because it is a love story or because it could be listed under "paranormal". It is so much more than any one genre. It is a short and sweet, relatively simple pick-me-up, a book of hope and dreams come true, a lesson we have been taught in church all of our lives, life and love are ever lasting. If you are a hopeless romantic, this one is for you! I see life in a whole different light. Pay attention to whispers you "think" you hear!