Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Will I be able to use Microsoft Word, Publisher or powerpoint?
asked by George N. Castillo on June 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
You can only use the google docs online version of these not microsoft. There is offline support for docs and spreadsheets but presentation edits don't work in offline I rhink

You cannot download any software including microsoft ones

Hope that helps.
tafuting answered on June 1, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can use the MS web app versions of Word, Excel and Powerpoint, online in SkyDrive, which is free with an Outlook.com mail account. Don't know if there's a web app for Publisher, tho'. The features are limited in the free versions, naturally, but they can suffice for basic needs.
Dr. Mark Tweedie answered on June 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am able to open word documents and powerpoints.. but I am not able to edit them or create them.. Google Docs is a great alternative to Microsoft word.. The OS does not allow for editing though.. Publisher I am not sure of... Hope this helps..
Renee Pounds answered on June 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product