Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Madden NFL 13 - Xbox 360 forum

Will you be able to import your created guy from NCAA road to glory?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 12, 2012 9:42:28 AM PDT
C. Sanchez says:
Will you be able to import your created guy from NCAA road to glory? I heard that you wouldn't be able to for the connected careers mode, if not I am not buying either game.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 2:12:08 PM PDT
David H. says:
Unfortunately that is correct there will be no way to transfer NCAA players from your Dynasty mode or from your Road to Glory mode. There are several features that were left out when they added Connected Careers mode. Here is a list of some of the missing features:
No importing draft classes or Road to Glory players.

No editing rosters in Connected Careers. You can edit rosters from the main menu, but you CAN'T use those rosters in Connected Careers. If you start a Connected Career you have to use EA's rosters.

No multiple team control. You can only control on coach or player in your Connected Career. This means if you want to have two people playing on the same console you pretty much have one option and that's Play Now mode.

No "couch co-op". In previous Madden games you could have two controllers on the same team during Franchise mode, but Franchise mode is now gone and Connected Careers does not allow two controllers on the same team. I believe two people can play co-op in Play Now mode, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

The new mode looks like it has some potential, and the new gameplay engine looks nice, but they have taken a lot of features away in the process.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 3:21:17 PM PDT
C. Sanchez says:
Thanks David, it does look nice but they took so much out of the game. I was looking forward to finishing my career on NCAA and then bringing my guy to Madden.

Posted on Jun 15, 2012 6:56:40 AM PDT
M.B says:
blah I know Im getting the new ncaa but not sure about madden , I have the ea season pass So I guess I can try it out first
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 12, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Madden NFL 13 - Xbox 360
Madden NFL 13 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.3 out of 5 stars (1,065)