Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Will this extend AT&T's 4G LTE iphones (i.e. the iPhone 5)?
asked by Jerry K on January 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
SoCal Flyer answered on January 11, 2013
Comments (4) | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The YX545 increases signal for voice and data on 2G and 3G networks. If you are interested in extending 4G/LTE on your phone, you need our YX550 DataBlast

zBoost SOHO DataBlast 4G Data Booster Kit for Verizon LTE and AWS Networks, YX550-VLTE-AWS
zBoost Customer Care answered on July 10, 2013
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To clarify. My booster only supports phones and devices of 800 & 1900 mhz. It does not support 4G or 2100mhz.
Peter answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Zboost will only pass the signal that is available at the location of the antenna. I put my antenna 20 ft in the air and increased my indoor signal to 4 bars, 3G. This unit according to specs will not pass 4G,,,working great with 3G. The dual band version will work with ATT,,,my neighbor has one I installed and he has ATT as his carrier, I have Verizon.
Bill M answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, model YX545 does not support Nextel/iDEN, 4G or 2100MHz)
JULIE K answered on January 5, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Charles B. answered on December 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
AT&T uses a specific band width for which they offer their own booster called a microcell.
with enough negotiating on your part, you should be able to get them to provide it for free, except for sales tax.
Shelly answered on February 20, 2015
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No.
Peter answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We have some Iphones, but it has not helped with any of the cell phones in the office, and we have a large variety.
Mary Z. answered on January 4, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know about AT&T cause I have Verizon, however, A Zbooster did nothing for me at my home. I am returning it. You have to determine what kind of clear signal is in your immediate area. I live in Centerport, NY and there is no signal at the house even though Verizon shows me their computer screen saying I have fine reception in my area - NOT at all.
Good luck
Jon answered on January 4, 2013
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product