Will it work with PS3? Will this work with a PS3? I'm going to use it for gaming more than anything, so i wanna know before I buy :/

Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
asked by Kiwi on April 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Yes, the BTH220 headsets will work with PS3. Some customers have already reported using the headsets with PS3. Please contact us at support@kinivo.com if you have any other questions or concerns and we will be glad to assist you.

Kinivo Support
support@kinivo.com
Kinivo Product Support answered on May 16, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
VERY LIMITED functionality with PS3. Do not buy if you want to hear games/movies through this headset. Here is Kinivo's response to me.
Dear Customer,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience. When the Bluetooth headphones are connected to the Playstation 3, they only transmit voice communication (chat audio). Regular game audio will play through the standard audio connection (analog/digital audio, HDMI, etc.). This is a limitation of Bluetooth on PS3. Please verify that the PS3 is configured to use the BTH220 headset for voice communication using the steps below:

Open the Playstation (XMB) menu
Go to "Settings" toward the left side of the menu
Go to "Accessory Settings", then go to "Audio Device Settings"
For "Input Device", select "BTH220"
For "Output Device", select "BTH220"
Select "OK" to save the settings
Please do let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you
Kinivo Support
Penelope B. answered on December 28, 2012
Comment (1) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dear Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We offer a 1 year warranty on this product. Please contact us at support@kinivo.com so that we can help you resolve the issue or send you a replacement if needed.

Thank you
Kinivo Support
support@kinivo.com
Kinivo Product Support answered on October 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Kinivo Support is gettin' down on this product, huh?! It's nice to see a manufacturer proactive about their products and actually respond to their customers. AWESOME!
Watcher answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've just received my kinivo bluetooth headphones, excellent on my samsung galaxy fit mobile but tried them on my ps3 , pairing was a breeze , all good on recognising them went accessory settings , did all settings even had my voice coming thru speakers but the second you exit the volume control page in playstation mnu they stop working , have tried music playback , not a sound ...... HELP!!!!!!
D. M. Small answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've just received my kinivo bluetooth headphones, excellent on my samsung galaxy fit mobile but tried them on my ps3 , pairing was a breeze , all good on recognising them went accessory settings , did all settings even had my voice coming thru speakers but the second you exit the volume control page in playstation mnu they stop working , have tried music playback , not a sound ...... HELP!!!!!!
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product