Will a kindle edition of Jane Mayer's book the Dark Side be out soon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 14, 2008 3:42:10 PM PDT
Dana says:
Anybody know?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2008 4:44:08 PM PDT
Dr. Jeff says:
I second this question! I've had a kindle for a week now... the device sems pretty good, but the uncertainty about what will be made available is unfortunate indeed...does one sit around and wait to read this important new book, (hoping a K edition is forthcoming), or do I order the present version and then wax irate when it goes electronic the next day? Amazon should LET US KNOW what's going on. I don't want to keep checking this site every day.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2008 5:08:05 PM PDT
Dana says:
Good news - this just got released - however the price is $14 something. However, you are right it would sure be helpful to know when and if books are going to be available on Kindle.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2008 11:01:49 AM PDT
Ok, so how long do we have to wait after it has been released? So far, six days since the "just got released" note was posted and it is still not available. However... I'm willing to wait.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2008 11:08:26 AM PDT
Dana says:
Hi Kit,

Go to Kindle store under search and put in "the Dark Side" and you can have it downloaded to your kindle. I've found that often its not listed as an option unless you search for a book through the Amazon online Kindle Search.

I got mine that way almost a week ago. Good luck.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 14, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 22, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How the War on Terror Turned Into a War on American Ideals
The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How the War on Terror Turned Into a War on American Ideals by Jane Mayer (Paperback - May 5, 2009)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (172)