Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Will this lense work with my Canon EOS Rebel XSI?
asked by Wade Handley on January 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I don't know enough about the varieties of cameras to definitively answer your question. I do know it works like a charm on Canon T2i EOS Rebel.
William D. Laporte answered on January 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes! I have a Canon EOS Rebel XT, which was the "ancestor" of the XSI, and it works like a charm, so it will work beautifully with the XSI.
Pierre answered on January 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would go to canon.com if in the US canonusa.com and look to see if it will work...Also you can contact them to find this out also.....I think it would work but not absolutely sure so double check is my advise.....
CR answered on January 13, 2013

A
All digital DSLRs out by Canon use compatible lens mounts. You will have no problems.
Razzdango answered on January 13, 2013

A
I am unsure but know that if you go to Canon's official website, they have a compatibility matrix that allows you to check your camera and the lens' that will work with it. I had to do that before I bought this for my lens.
Mr. Bill answered on January 14, 2013

A
Sure. I used it with my Rebel XT and now am using it with my Rebel 7D. All canon lenses usually have universal canon SLR compatible mounts.
furhor answered on January 19, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product