Will I like this? please read..

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 22, 2011 10:37:36 PM PST
NoNameRick says:
ok i never played any saints row games. and i only played gta 4. the second i seen the trailer for saints row 3, i immediately thought i would enjoy it since it resembles a gta atmosphere. so question is, will i like this game? im not worried about storyline or that mumbo jumbo, im all about gameplay.

Posted on Nov 23, 2011 10:06:56 AM PST
This game looks to me like it's got really fun gameplay, so I will be getting it. I didn't like gta too much because it tried to be too serious and all I wanted to do was mess around lol.

Posted on Nov 23, 2011 1:23:25 PM PST
J1M_288 says:
Same here. I'm trading in GTA4 for this game. Somebody will get to enjoy GTA4 more than I did so seems like a win/win situation. I also want to mess around lol

Posted on Nov 30, 2011 10:15:40 PM PST
i'll put it like this because i was like you before i bought SR3.. I wasnt a fan of the first 2 games.. actually never played them. To answer your question is, Yes, you will like this game.. you may even love it. BUT.. (theres always a "but" when playing this game.. throughout every aspect).. if you're a fan of the first 2 games.. ok i shouldnt even say 2, if youre a fan of the last game, saints row 2, you might not like this game so much.. its like they cut 80% of the content that was in saints row 2 at the expense of pretty graphics, which really wasnt worth it. when you buy this game and punch in the code for the online pass, you will get a free copy of saints row 2 (ps3 only?). now when you play saints row 2, you'll see what i am talking about. I actually felt cheated for buying saints row the third after playing saints row 2. its a HUGE downgrade.. its not even funny. other than that, i enjoyed the story of saints row the third (as a new fan to the series). idk.. but they sure did something right with attracting new fans, but it still wasnt worth it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 30, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Saint's Row: The Third - Playstation 3
Saint's Row: The Third - Playstation 3 by Deep Silver (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (253)