Will this work on all models? I plan on getting the newest Kindle Touch. Will this case work with the Kindle Touch? Thanks.
asked by skatastic425 on December 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
vote
NO! It fits the 'Kindle Keyboard'.........Not the Kindle Fire..........
kzoomn answered on December 11, 2011

A
vote
Just got this case & the kindle fire for Christmas & it will not work on the fire. Says on the box created to perfectly fit the latest generation kindle so its easy to buy thinking it will work.
Sanford Syra answered on December 25, 2011

A
vote
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Accessories/b/ref=sa_menu_kacces3?ie=UTF8&node=1268192011

This will show all the Kindle cases, pick out the one that fits the Kindle Fire!!!
kzoomn answered on December 25, 2011

A
votes
Will it work with a Kindle Fire?
Elvina Fernandez answered on December 11, 2011

A
votes
Thanks, I guess I'll have to return it and get the one for the Kindle Fire. I bought 2 Kindle Keyboard's and covers for Christmas gifts and found out one of my grandchildren wanted the Kindle Fire instead.....
Elvina Fernandez answered on December 11, 2011

A
votes
I was confused because it says "fits Kindle Keyboard," but it doesn't say ONLY Kindle Keyboard.
skatastic425 answered on December 11, 2011

A
votes
Hoping this will work for my dad's Kindle that he got last year. It's not a Kindle Keyboard. Just a Kindle. Will it be too big?
Kari Paulson answered on December 12, 2011

A
votes
will this work on kindle 2 keyboard model?
RH answered on December 14, 2011

A
votes
Two-year-old Kindle 2 is an older, slightly larger version of the newer Kindle 3 Keyboard.
So therefore it won't fit...............
kzoomn answered on December 14, 2011

A
votes
Help: I need 2 kindle covers for first generation kindle
I have ordered two different times.. (different retailers) that say their cover fits kindle first generation....only too be disappoianted. too small. I emailed customer service at Amazon and no reply.
Marilyn R. Ahlf answered on December 22, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›