Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Will I be able to use this on multiple computers? I want to make a partition on my Macbook as well as using it for the computer I'm building. Will one purchase be okay?
asked by ajk712 on August 29, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
John Smith answered on September 21, 2011
Comment (1) | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can always just call and say that you needed to replace the motherboard.
Tigs answered on November 17, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sephil Slyfox answered on March 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 6 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I know this is probably a stupid question, but... if I buy the retail version and want to install the 64 bit on my laptop and the 32 bit on my PC, they can't run at the same time? So basically I have to spend another two hundred to get it to run on a second machine?

Thanks.
Amazon Customer answered on August 25, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The answers would've been helpful if they told you whether this product is the genuine full retail version or the OEM version. Can someone tell me which one it is? They don't specify it in the product description and I want full retail so I can transfer my purchase to a new computer in case my 3 year old imac dies.
S. Mayer answered on June 1, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
thx big help
SweetDaddy answered on March 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You are wrong, they specified in the product description
Package Type: Retail
To be 100% sure you should buy it from Amazon ($169.99), not third party sellers.
lordy answered on June 25, 2012

A
If you reinstall and the Key doesnt work, (it may still) but if it doesnt call " Microsoft contact number" and tell them you need to reinstall due to a repair. number 800-642-7676 They'll do what they call a 1 time reinstall and talk you though it.
Don N. answered on January 24, 2013

A
yes you can use this on multiple computers but you will need a different product key for each PC
Cosmic Jester answered on January 26, 2013

A
@Scott
Windows can be installed only on 1 machine, so like you wrote, you have to spend another $200...or use pirated key :)
lordy answered on November 7, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product