Will the usb port charge an Android phone?
asked by Amazon Customer on April 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
vote
Yes +5 v as any standard USB
Ken Rogers answered on April 8, 2013

A
votes
I am not sure about the Android but it does charge my iphone and my son's itouch, however it does not read the songs and does not play. It simply reads 'error'. I have not used the USB port with a jump drive with music as this is not what I use to listen to music. The line in works fine though.
Proud Pops answered on April 8, 2013

A
votes
la verdad no se, pero si carga mi blackberry
crasx16 answered on April 8, 2013

A
votes
Si se puede conectar un telefono al USB para que se cargue la bateria aunque mi telefono es un samsung co sistema operativo BADA
Howard answered on April 8, 2013

A
votes
When playing music from the SD card slot it charges my HTC EVO 4G.
Bikedixie answered on April 8, 2013

A
votes
Well... yes and no. (And I will revise my review accordingly.) At first, it appeared it was charging my android phone just fine. But when I switched on my GPS, was playing audio from android phone to 3.5mm jack on stereo, and also had USB plugged in to keep phone charged... I noticed a buzz that was getting louder and louder. I thought perhaps the stereo was not able to handle the load, so I unplugged the USB. Buzzing stopped. So my thoughts are that yes, it will charge the phone. But perhaps only if the phone is not drawing too much voltage or amps or whatever, as in with GPS, wifi, etc going.
James Wilmoth answered on April 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›