Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Fable: The Lost Chapters forum

Will this product play in an Xbox 360 Slim

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2010 1:22:15 AM PST
James B. says:
I've read that the new slims aren't backwards compatible with previous generation Xbox. Does that mean that this game won't work on the slim?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted on Jan 26, 2011 10:03:52 AM PST
M. Phillips says:
I own an xbox 360 slim and I own Fable: The Lost Chapters and I play on an Xbox 360 Slim. It works great!.. Sometimes as with all regular Xbox games playing on Xbox 360 there is some slight lag, and some slight errors with audio, but nothing too major, and none too problematic to not buy this game.

Posted on Mar 4, 2011 8:38:15 AM PST
B. Noyes says:
It depends on what model of Slim you purchased. If you got the system with the 250GB HDD then all backwards compatible X-Box games will work on your system, including Fable:TLC. But if you got the system with the 4GB of internal memory then none of the old X-Box games will work.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 1:31:17 PM PST
James says:
...without adding a 250GB HDD. This is only because the original Xbox games are programmed with the expectation that the console has an internal hard drive. It's the PS3 "slims" that aren't backward compatible anymore, period. (Not a fan-boy either way... these are just facts)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2013 11:04:56 AM PDT
jermaine says:
this is not true

Posted on Sep 13, 2013 10:21:57 PM PDT
Heatherista says:
This did not play on my xbox 360.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 13, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about