Will this product reduce the appearance of acne scars?
asked by Una on January 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Erm it didn't for me, just brought me out in a rash. Please beware of this product. I just don't get all these reviews saying how good it is. I have bought it and can't use it. Too harsh - only use on feet and walls!
Clare H. answered on January 27, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, with continued use!! Also, a product with salicylic acid (commonly used to treat/prevent acne) & glycolic acid will help as well. I recommend Neutrogena Rapid Clear Fight & Fade Toner & Gel. The combination of these products has made my skin look so much better!! Amazon has the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Pack (includes Machine, Puff Applicator, Batteries, 12 Puffs) + 24 Count System Refill Pack) for $19.99. I added an additional System Refill Pack ($10.66) to my order to get the free shipping (over $25) at Amazon. At my local Walmart the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System (Machine, Puff Applicator, Batteries, 12 puffs) is $19.97 and the System Puff Refills are $12.97. The Rapid Clear products are cheaper on Amazon too as long as your order totals $25+ so that you don't have to pay shipping charges. You may want to watch the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Reviews on you tube. You tube also has an official Neutrogena instruction video on how to use the microdermabrasion system. Good luck!
cmdavis answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product