Customer Discussions > Loud [Deluxe Edition] forum

Will there be Explicit version? and clean?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2010 10:41:15 AM PDT
Abdulla says:
Is there going to be Explicit and Clean version? for this album

Posted on Nov 6, 2010 12:18:05 AM PDT
I'm wondering the same thing. iTunes has the preorder listed as explicit, and there doesn't seem to be a "clean" version. iTunes could just be wrong, or maybe the album will only be released as explicit. Either of those are the most probable. There's also the possibility that the standard version is clean and the deluxe versions are explicit. But there's really no way to tell until the release date, especially since i don't see any site listing "explicit" and "clean". As long as this one is NOT censored like Gaga's Fame Monster I think we'll be fine. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2010 10:56:36 AM PDT
Abdulla says:
I just discovered that there is a Explicit version but not sure if there is clean I think this edition is clean if the "Parental Advisory Label" is not on" and I listen to a preview of the tracks and one of the songs she say's F!@# so...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2010 1:55:23 PM PST
It's censored like gaga's album. The only way you can get the explict lyrics is to buy the MP3 version.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2010 11:49:51 AM PST
Kaci Hancock says:
where did you find it?

Posted on Nov 22, 2010 6:05:36 AM PST
Billy says:
It's right. The CD-Version is clean, both, the standart & the Deluxe. I've bought both Versions in Germany - they are clean, and and a friend got both versions from the UK - they are clean, too. =(
It seems the only way is the MP3 or eventuelly the Couture Edition...

Posted on Nov 22, 2010 10:13:21 PM PST
At least the explicit is AVAILABLE for purchase. There's only 4 explicit tracks. . . Man Down, Raining Men, Complicated, and LTWYL Part 2. $4.99 for the entire explicit album on amazon. (LTWYL Part 2 is "album only" on both Amazon and iTunes.) I really don't understand why it was censored after releasing Rated R. Oh well. I still like the album.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Loud
Loud by Rihanna (Audio CD - 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (280)