Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Will these work with the PLE300 system?
asked by Jay on December 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I don't know sorry!!!!!!!! Maybe this can help you.

http://homecommunity.cisco.com/t5/Facebook-Support/Amazon-com-PLWK400-OK-but/td-p/595198
DCJ2045 answered on December 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I do not see why not, just set-up according to the instructions.
Robert W. Clubine III answered on December 29, 2012

A
I have never tried using the PLE300 system with the PLE400. However, I did find this article on the Cisco website that states "PLEK400 is only compatible wiht PLE400". Would recommend contacting Cisco support to verify. Here is the link I found:
http://homekb.cisco.com/Cisco2/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=77aeb2cd657f4452b10ce5b0cffcb663_PLEK400_Frequently_Asked_Questions.xml&pid=80&respid=0&snid=6&dispid=0&cpage=search
Perry L. Murphy answered on December 29, 2012

A
I can't be entirely sure since I don't own a Ple300. However, in addition to the Plwk400, I also have a Netgear Powerline unit. The netgear works transparently with the Ple400 unit - which is one of two pieces in the Plwk400 set. My Ple400 connects to my router while the wireless-n piece is located elsewhere across the house. The Netgear unit happens to be in the same room as the wireless unit and is hardwired to my blue ray dvd player. These 3 units coexist seamlessly. That said, I was unable to find anything to convince me that the Ple300 would be incompatible.
LesterT answered on December 29, 2012

A
Yes, it should work with any network system using ethernet connectivity. Read cautions on network extender for in-home use.
crh1hope answered on December 30, 2012

A
The PLEK and PLWK talked to each other when they were in the same room (i.e. same circuit). Can't speak to the PLE300.
Amazon Customer answered on December 29, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product