Will this attach to the iPhone 5?
asked by Brooke on November 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
vote
Olloclip just announced an iPhone 5 specific clip. The old one will not work. Good news you now have three choices of colors.
Sean W. Scott answered on November 27, 2012

A
votes
As far as i am aware this lens will NOT fit the iphone 5. The iphone 5 has a thinner case. Olloclip makes a lens for the iphone 5.
Clive W answered on November 26, 2012

A
votes
I'm not sure... It looks like the iPhone 5 is thinner so the oloclip might not say put.
Jonathan answered on November 26, 2012

A
votes
It will but you would have to rig it a little because the iPhone 5 is thinner. I tried on my boyfriends phone and just taped with some electrical tape that way it didn't cause a film to be left on the phone.
Molly Killen answered on November 26, 2012

A
votes
No, the 5 is too thin for the lens to be secure.
John Bogdanich answered on November 27, 2012

A
votes
For iphone 5 new olloclip is already out. check olloclip.com
Amazon adicteced answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
I don't know you need it - iphone 5 does panorama and zoom much better than 4 - and I'm not even considering having to carry it around at this point even if it did work.
Must Love Dogs answered on November 26, 2012

A
votes
Don't think so. Haven't tried but the iPhone 5 is thinner than my iPhone 4 and the clip firmly attaches to the corner of the iPhone 4 and, presumably, it will not firmly attach to the corner of the iPhone 5. Suggest you communicate with Olloclip @ http://www.olloclip.com/. The olliclip site shows that it has a lens for the iPhone 5.
glasslaw-texas answered on November 26, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›