Will this only work for a sony tv or will it work with a vizio too?
asked by Allysa Louise on December 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
vote
Should work with your tv. Very happy with the stucture and ability of this mount. Only thing is when fully compressed against the wall your looking at about a 1 1/2 to 2 inch gap. But thats acceptable to me with the ability to move it into any position i like. This can be hidden with a frame around the tv and mount. Highly recommend it as i bought two for the house.
tweek answered on December 15, 2012

A
votes
It is made to fit different TV'S. The brackets that attach to your TV have several mounting holes. You align the brackets to the holes on your TV and screw them into your TV. That being the case, it is likely they will fit but I'm not sure. Perhaps you could call Sony and describe the Sony rack and ask if it would fit your Vizio. The only issue is the mounting holes on your TV aligning with the several mounting holes on the brackets. The heavy part of the rack mounts directly to the wall into studs so that is not an issue. The brackets attached to your TV hang onto the rack mounted to wall studs. So,in summary, I can't be sure it fits but it is likely that it would. I hope this helps even though my answer is not definite.
Vic Larson answered on December 15, 2012

A
votes
Yes the swivel mount should work with all TV,s
Bernhard Christ answered on December 29, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

ARRAY(0xa15fb744)