Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Will this fit the pack n play's bassinet?
asked by Staciamkiraly on November 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
almost, it has a littel gap but it is not too bad at all. i felt comfortable with the little gap on the top and bottom.
ema answered on November 18, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This mattress fills the bottom of our graco pack n play - it is too large to fit the bassinet that attaches to the top of the pack n play
stacynsng answered on November 18, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it will fit.
D. OBrien answered on November 18, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure. It fits snugly in the pack n play but I'm uncertain if it will fit in bassinet
Sassygurrl82 answered on November 18, 2012

A
If what you're looking at is called the Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, it should work perfectly (at least, that's what we have). I've been very pleased with this mattress that my new granddaughter uses when she visits. This fitted sheet works perfectly with it, also: Fitted Pack N Play Sheet in Traditional Neutral Print
Jan answered on November 18, 2012

A
I'm not sure what you mean by bassinet? The mattress fits in the bottom of the regular sized pack n' play pretty nicely. Just an FYI, I found it a bit flimsy still and not as firm as I thought it would be. You can fold it in half easily.
Greenwitch answered on November 18, 2012

A
No, it fits in the bottom of the play n pack. Works in the play n pack tho. I bought one for both my grandkids at their homes and have one here at grandma and grandpas.
scott answered on November 18, 2012

A
We have a regular Graco pack n play--we bought it in 2003--I don't think that it is a bassinet. If the bassinet is smaller than the pack n play, this mattress would be too big then.
Sandra Lengefeld answered on November 18, 2012

A
This mattress fit my Graco Pack 'N Play Travel Play Yard with Newborn Napper Station LX (Bermuda) perfectly, as if it was made for it. I highly recommend this product, it has not compressed and has remained firm after two months of the baby sleeping on it.
shinobi answered on November 18, 2012

A
This mattress fits both of our Graco pack and play bassinet inserts well. One PnP is at least 4 years old, the other brand new. The mattress has held up pretty well even though our baby sleeps on it at night and for naps, and is huge and heavy (30" 25lbs). (She hasn't started to push up so she's still on the "top floor".)
Laurie G. answered on November 19, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product