Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Will this work with Mac OS v10.6?
asked by Lizziegator25 on December 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
There are plenty of display link drivers for OSX 10.6 and higher... you have to go to the display link website and get the driver
http://www.displaylink.com/support/sla.php?fileid=87
Glen F. answered on September 19, 2013
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You need the "displaylink" driver to drive the external video screens and a driver to run the LAN port. Otherwise the device is a USB hub. There doesn't appear to be a "displaylink" driver for MAC IOS. Toshiba appear to primarly be a Windows notebook manufactuer so it makes sense that they might be reluctant to support dynadock for Apple.
Phillip G Percival answered on December 24, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just got a new Macbook Pro (new late 2014 model) and am running the new Yosemite operating system. I downloaded the new displaylink drivers, and this docking station made the transition from my old PC very seamlessly to my new machine. Only the one USB3 is connected to my laptop, and I am running two external displays AND using the laptop screen as my third display. Wonderful product!
Matt Jason answered on October 29, 2014
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi, Unfortunately, No. I went to the Toshiba website to check and all they have drivers for are Windows systems (XP, Vista, 7
MVAdmin answered on December 21, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product