Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 26, 2011 8:14:54 AM PDT
M. Phillips says:
I am considering buying this, but am curious as to if it will work on Windows 7?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2011 6:19:53 PM PDT
I've played Morrowind, recently, on Windows 7 and I can say it works just fine. ^_^

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 4:18:11 PM PST
It probably won't be the operating system that decides how well it plays. It depends more on the drivers for your graphics. I know I had to go to an older driver to play Sims Medieval earlier this year. If you go to the company's website it may have what drivers are needed for your graphics (that's what I did with Sims Medieval).

Posted on Dec 3, 2011 1:24:09 AM PST
J. Maines says:
Morrowind runs fine on Windows 7 Pro, even the 64-bit version. I cannot vouch for Home edition, though.

I currently play Morrowind on my old WinXP laptop and Oblivion and Skyrim on my Win7 gaming rig.

Posted on Dec 8, 2011 8:24:05 PM PST
I have an iMac from 2010. Anybody know if it runs OK on this machine using Windows 7 installed on a bootcamp partition?

I guess it's irrelevant other than maybe installing at work if all else fails...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 8:39:12 PM PDT
Bruno Capone says:
YES! Cool. Buying now.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2012 9:41:35 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 8, 2012 10:01:46 AM PDT
Hey will Elder Scrolls Morrowind Goty Edition will it work on a computer that has a Video chipset 6800 Geforce Thats including both expansions packs.
Please respond as soon as possible if you can.Thank You

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 1:49:56 PM PST
Rave says:
Morrowind runs fine on Windows 7, but if you're going to mod your game it's advised to install it somewhere other than Program Files (or any other system-created folder, as Windows doesn't like modding things in system folders). C:/Games works fine for this and for installing any other modable game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 26, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Game of the Year Edition by Bethesda (Windows 2000 / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / XP)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (370)