Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Will my 12 year old grandson have fun on this car too?
asked by Mary M. Myatt on October 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
YES, he will!! My 18-year-old and his buddies have fun riding these cars down the driveway. I will put the smaller kids on with me and ride it down the driveway. We have 3 of these cars...and we all ride them...I even caught my 6-foot-tall, 200 lb husband riding one of them through the house :-)
Gadget Geek answered on December 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, unless he's small for his age. I think 8yrs old, might be the size limit in my opinion. My 6yr old grandson enjoys it well. My 10yr old grandson is the size of a 12yr old, & he's way too large for this toy.
Dwaine Everett Thomas answered on October 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My grandchildren that own and play with the plasma car are 6,4, and 2. The car is strong enough to support your 12 year old but I think it would depend on his or her maturity level.It's probably not something the average 12 year old would play with for very long.
Lee R answered on October 19, 2012

A
My boys are young, 2 and 4. They love riding it together. If your grandson has no one to ride with, he may lose interest very easily.
Maya answered on October 19, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My 11 year old loves it. I need to have another one at my house. They literally stand in line for their turn!
Glenda Case answered on October 19, 2012

A
Probably not. He would probably like the Trikke, which is a three wheeled scooter. Www.trikke.com
N. Xuan Uribe answered on October 19, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes, my 12,11, 9 and 6 year neices and nephews have fun riding ours.
Smith answered on October 19, 2012

A
It depends, if he has a lot of tile floors, he will enjoy tearing though the house. I have three plasma cars in my house, for my grandchildren to play on ages 7, 4, and 3. I love riding it too. It's not something a 12 year old would go riding down the street, not cool.
Dine answered on October 19, 2012

A
Absolutly, my 12 year old niece and my 10 year old nephew enjoy every time they come to visit. But, it is not good idea to give him as a present, if you have younger children who have this toy he will have fun on this car too.
Franz Mejia answered on October 19, 2012

A
Yes! My now-11 year old son is still riding it and rides it (no exaggeration) every single day around the house and my 12 year old daughter rides it and loves it also. Sometimes I find my 16-year old riding it! It truly was the best gift we ever got my son!!!!
Maria C. answered on October 19, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product