Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 20, 2011
Enjoyed hearing about the process of William Kentridge. I loved that he seems to reflect deeply on his past. He was at times a little hard to follow and understand I think because of accent. Amazing artist. I showed video to students they were not as moved as I was. I think a few appreciated his work however, but I am pretty pleased that I reached a few.
on September 23, 2012
Kentridge has to be one of the most engaging artists currently working, and this DVD does a wonderful job showing you a variety of his films, drawings, and projects. Produced well, we get behind the scenes as we see him working with operas and opera singers which was a lot of fun to follow. His work is smart, thoughtful, and he is a fine and whimsical craftsman. This video does a fine and interesting job presenting him and his work.
on August 28, 2012
I don't own this dvd yet but I saw it in my art history honors class in college. Kentridge's work takes my breath away, but this video is so much more than just his beautiful shorts, but you get a to look at his method and style. Which is almost as amazing as his finished work. Then to top off this amazing dvd he talks about his inspiration and the social unrest of South Africa where he grew up. Get this dvd you will not be sorry!
on January 11, 2013
"Anything is Possible" includes the work and thinking of a truly interdisciplinary artist who draws upon his own environment, personality, writers, musicians, current and historical events. All of these elements come to life through his doing and making to create a unique contribution to the visual and audio visual performance arts. Kentridge's work is challenging but also invigorating and highly recommended for art studio teaching.
on December 15, 2013
Stimulate your senses to perceive the world differently. Kentridge challenges the traditional view of artistic endeavour. He takes risks to present an alternative view.
on September 16, 2011
Fascinating and informative documentary about a very unique multitalented artist. Focus on the making of opera The Nose was especially interesting to me since I worked in it.
on March 31, 2015
very good & interesting!
on May 18, 2013
Cant even view as its not in area 4. I wish i had been notifed of this problem before my purchase. I purchased 2 videos (KENTRIDGE and AI WEIWEI) for my school and now i will not be reImbursed for these purchases. Please help me with this problem without further expense on my part. The different areas were not explained during the transaction. Regards Susan Ingham
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse