Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 29, 2012
As a (very much beginner) glassblower, I am astonished at Morris' glass. I know just enough about the process to understand how difficult it was to create this body of work. I had hoped for a little more information on his process, but the photos are beautiful, and the text thoughtful and absorbing.
on October 3, 2008
This book is a collection of some of the amazing glass work from Billy Morris. I am a flameworking glass artist and can only dream of being able to make anything remotely similar to what you will find within the pages of this book. This is more than just a coffee table book. This is true high quality - something that you will be drawn to more than once. Billy Morris' work is beyond that of Chihuly.