The SuperCombo features open ends with special grooves that direct force away from fastener corners to minimize wear.
- Box opening design allows application of higher torque without rounding or deforming hex fastener points
- No contact is made at the fastener corners; the forces are instead placed on the flat surfaces behind the points
- Meets or exceeds aerospace specification AS 954 for 12-point fasteners to provide accurate torque/tension
- Can be used on all common Hex fasteners
- Box and open end openings are identical
From the Manufacturer
Snap-on Industrial Brand JH Williams 15 millimeter super combo combination wrench is a metric wrench with a high polish chrome finish and 12 point box end. The wrench has a super combo open end as well as a super torque box end. The open end has specially designed grooves that direct wrench force away from fastener corners. The super torque box opening design allows application of higher torque without rounding or deforming hex fastener points. No contact is made at the corners. Instead, wrenching forces are placed on the flat surfaces behind the points. It may be used on all common hex 6 point fasteners with considerable advantage over conventional box end wrenches to increase both hand tool flexibility and economy. The box and open end openings are identical.