|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 5.5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||50661|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||27|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Williams 50661 1/4-Inch Drive Socket and Drive Tool Set, 27-Piece
|Price:||$34.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$29.89 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 27-Piece set
- Professional quality, made of high grade chrome vanadium steel
- Sockets feature super torque lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming the fastener
- Packed in rugged high density polyethylene case
- 1/4-Inch drive
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Williams 50661 1/4-Inch Drive Socket and Drive Tool Set, 27-Piece
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Abolox LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Number Of Pieces||27||16||79||47|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) The set is fairly complete with two extensions and a universal.
1) Chrome falling off the sockets in chunks. Absolutely no quality control. How can a company like Snap-on let this slide?
2) Dull chrome. I have honestly never seen such a poor finish, even on a $2 set at a flea market.
3) The loose case. The sockets bounce around in there so bad I've seen them standing up when the top is opened.
At this price point or lower there are too many other brands with better quality. If you are buying a set made offshore anyway, at least get something decent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you want the best, this is it. You will not be sorry you bought this one. Really high quality tools. Good price.Published 3 months ago by R. Cunningham
I'm a machinist and do maintenance on a professional level. Nice SAE and metric 12 pt. 1/4" socket set, has everything you need for small projects. Read morePublished 3 months ago by jwmcc
Great tool set. Portable and reliable. I keep it in the back of my truck and find myself reaching for it on a regular basis. Very happy!Published 6 months ago by Gabriel K. Lindsey
This is a very nice set of tools and clearly benefits from being associated with SnapOn. In future I will continue to buy Williams toolsPublished 7 months ago by Bruce Murray