4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small
My sweaters just arrived and here are my thoughts.
1- material is thin-however for me its not a problem, usually this would be a criticism but it works
2- style is very high - these sweaters make you look good bottom line
3- They RUN SMALL trust me - Im a large and they are too short in the tummy area
4- I ordered black and navy - the navy is more blue...
Published on November 28, 2011 by peleton

3.0 out of 5 stars one size larger
the sweater was everything i expected but for the size. i've worn xl shirts and sweaters for a number of years but found williams' xl to be on the small side. the mock turtle neck was as good as any i've ever bought. could buy again but would try the next size.
Published on January 19, 2012 by charles moen

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, November 28, 2011
My sweaters just arrived and here are my thoughts.
2- style is very high - these sweaters make you look good bottom line
4- I ordered black and navy - the navy is more blue than the pic the black is great black matches my black slacks perfectly
5- not as soft as Id like but soft enough - not fuzzy to say the least
6- Im going to exchange for larger size and order every color
7- If you have a housekeeper that does laundry KEEP THESE HIDDEN

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice with a few caveats!, February 10, 2012
Jeff (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I like cashmere. If I have to wear something warm during the winter this is my go-to kind. This item was on sale and I thought I would try it. First of all, I'd like to thank the previous reviews, both of whom said the sizes ran a bit small. I bought one size up and it fits perfectly.

I really like this mock turtleneck. My only criticism is that it's not the softest cashmere I've ever worn. It's a bit softer than, say, a merino wool. It's a bit scratchy around the neck area. Other than that, it's really nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars one size larger, January 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, September 21, 2012
Thanks to previous reviewers comments I ordered one size larger than I might normally have and am pleased with the fit and quality of the sweater. It is not made of the softest cashmere but I expect that it hold up well without piling. I have searched for this type of sweater and believe that this is an excellent value and glad to have located it on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, February 18, 2012
the sweater is pretty much what i expected. very good quality and very comfortable. the only down side if any is that it requires dry cleaning, other wise it's i'm very happy with the sweater.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't feel like cashmere, March 15, 2013
Otis Maxwell (Saratoga Springs, NY) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This item's now discontinued but hopefully my review will help you if you're considering another Williams cashmere product. The quality is just not very good. The "hand" is much closer to wool than what you may think of as cashmere. I have a Lands End cashmere turtleneck from about 10 years ago and it's tragic how much the quality of what passes for cashmere has deteriorated in that time.

In addition, this product has developed a big hole in one of the armpits after 3 or 4 wearings. Just not a well made garment.

A plus is that the fit was good and it wasn't too short, unlike the other Williams cashmere item I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and warm, January 19, 2013
It is very comfortable and the color is perfect. It is a great deep charcoal hue and not too dark. I did order one size up and it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, January 6, 2013
I was waiting for these to go on sale this year and am so happy they did. I got them for my boys last year and they loved them!

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice sweater, not as soft as some cashmere, December 26, 2012
But for the price, one can't really argue. It's a tad long for my boyfriend but that's not really a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, October 6, 2012
I bought a size L for my husband before reading all of the reviews and began to worry that the sweater would be too small. Well, thankfully it isn't. It fits him perfectly with a little room to spare. The color is very nice and the quality of the fabric is what I'd expect for the price I paid.

Rate and Discover Movies