I have the Montel Williams Health Master but the smothies always comes out hot, does the Nutri Bullet have the same results?
asked by doublehappiness on October 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
No. I had the Montel Williams Health Master but I found it had too many challenges including the heat factor. The Nutribullet is wonderful! I use it every day and I love it.
Linda Scope answered on October 11, 2012
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Nutri Bullet smoothies come out the same temp as the ingredients put into the container...there is no added heat involved. This is the best $$$ that I have spent in a long time. I base all my smoothies with at least 1/2 of the container full of kale (which is NOT bitter when eaten in this manner... with a banana & other fruits...it turns out remarkably good - big surprise to me...I feel better for eating this much kale...
Eddie Nguyen answered on October 11, 2012
Comment (1) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, they do not come out hot but they are not cold either. i would say they are around room temp. They say you can add ice to make them cold but I haven't tried that yet.
M. Murray answered on October 11, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No. It just blends the drink, and it comes out the same temperature as when you put in the ingredients.
Susanna answered on October 11, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No I use frozen fruit and comes out yummy!! Get it it's awesome!!!
Babs answered on October 11, 2012

A
I have not had anything come out hot with the nutri bullet as you add water or juices or even ice to make a drinkable smoothie.
loulou answered on October 11, 2012

A
Well it will be warm if you put warm products in the nutribullet. What i do is i froze all of my fruits except for my veggies. I cut up my fruit especially my bananas strawberries etc. Anything i can freeze i do that and it is so cold and it last a long time cold after i blend it. I love my nutribullet. Worth every cent i put in it. I have veggie smoothies every morning and be satisfied. I just love it and very easy to use and clean.
Amazon Customer answered on October 11, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not at all. Make sure that you chop up the ingreddients and I even consistently over fill it ! I believe the trick is to grind all nuts and hard ingredients with the provided blade! Then add them to the final blend. Remember it Doesent matter how much gross stuff you put in there just add bannana! I hope this was helpfully. Thank you and just buy one there amazing . Awesome margaritas!
The gerbilchild
Gerbilchild answered on October 12, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also have the Health Master; it will attempt to make "soup" if you blend at highest speed for too long. I also purchased the Nutti Bullet and I love it. It makes a smooth smoothie ready to sip thry a straw. Towards the end I open the lid and add a few ice cubes and blend for another few seconds. Delicious! I use the Montel for large amounts and soups and the Nutri Bullet for my single serve drinks on the go!
Maryanne Padilla answered on October 12, 2012

A
Awesome product, I use frozen fruit and it comes out nice and cold!!!
Babs answered on October 11, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product