5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stuff, December 21, 2004
tgfabthunderbird (York, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Williams Lectric Shave Electric Razor Pre-Shave Gel, Ultra - 3 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
I have sensitive skin, and I've been looking for something to protect it since I went electric.

I get a good, close shave with the gel. Recommend it for those with sensitive, or thin skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!!, April 5, 2005
matt151617 (Plattsburgh, NY) - See all my reviews
This stuff is excellent! I can't find it in any stores around me, they all seem to have discontinued it. I have sensitive skin, and it really helps, and shaves much better than any other pre-shave product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditto with the previous review, January 16, 2005
emufan01 (Rockville, MD) - See all my reviews
This stuff works great! I'm glad I found it, because Norelco doesn't advertise this product, and they don't appear to offer their own version of pre-shave gel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice travel size - nice fragrance, August 29, 2005
I like this product. It doesn't make as much mess as regular pre-shave liquids because it's a gel (no spills or waste). A fair price for the smaller bottle (great for travel). I've never seen it in department or drug stores, where the bigger bottles of regular pre-shave sell for $5 or more. Walgreens sells their generic version for $3 (approx). That's where I usually buy mine. Target used to offer a cheaper version also, "Flag n' Sail"?, but I haven't seen it in years there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Williams Lectric Shave Electric Razor Pre-Shave Gel, Ultra -, June 16, 2012
WISH THIS PRODUCT WAS AVAILABLE MY HUSBAND LOVES IT. HASN'T FOUND ANY THING OUT THERE THAT WORKS AS WELL. WILLIAMS NEEDS TO BRING IT BACK !!!