Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Williams Lectric Shave Electric Razor Pre-Shave Gel, Ultra - 3 fl oz
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2004
I have sensitive skin, and I've been looking for something to protect it since I went electric.

I get a good, close shave with the gel. Recommend it for those with sensitive, or thin skin.
on April 5, 2005
This stuff is excellent! I can't find it in any stores around me, they all seem to have discontinued it. I have sensitive skin, and it really helps, and shaves much better than any other pre-shave product.
on August 29, 2005
I like this product. It doesn't make as much mess as regular pre-shave liquids because it's a gel (no spills or waste). A fair price for the smaller bottle (great for travel). I've never seen it in department or drug stores, where the bigger bottles of regular pre-shave sell for $5 or more. Walgreens sells their generic version for $3 (approx). That's where I usually buy mine. Target used to offer a cheaper version also, "Flag n' Sail"?, but I haven't seen it in years there.
on June 16, 2012
WISH THIS PRODUCT WAS AVAILABLE MY HUSBAND LOVES IT. HASN'T FOUND ANY THING OUT THERE THAT WORKS AS WELL. WILLIAMS NEEDS TO BRING IT BACK !!!
on January 16, 2005
This stuff works great! I'm glad I found it, because Norelco doesn't advertise this product, and they don't appear to offer their own version of pre-shave gel.
on June 13, 2015
I just did not like this, felt better going without any pre-shave