5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cookbook, March 18, 2009
This review is from: Williams-Sonoma Eat Well: New Ways to Enjoy Foods You Love (Hardcover)
This cookbook has wonderful, simple recipes and beautiful photography. Almost all of the recipes use less than 10 ingredients and are healthy recipes. The back of the book provides a table that contains the nutritional information for each recipe. I highly recommend this cookbook!

4.0 out of 5 stars great healthy and tasty recipes!, February 12, 2010
This is my third William-Sonoma cook book and it doesn't disappoint. I have had the chance to make a few of the recipes and have been impressed. When I received my first William-Sonoma cookbook I was leery. I thought all the ingredients would be either impossible to find or very expensive (dutch cheese, fresh lobster...), I was also afraid that the directions would be difficult and time consuming; on the contrary. They are generally easy and inexpensive to make (with some exceptions for holiday recipes). I made the 'Summer Vegetable Rolls' (VERY similar to Vietnamese Salad Rolls) for a baby shower and they were a huge hit, and easy to make. I also made the Turkey lettuce wraps (similar to a Korean wrap) and my husband LOVED the flavor of the meat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cookbook--even for a non-chef, October 4, 2009
D. Bell (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
As someone who doesn't cook much, I am thrilled with this book! There are a reasonable number of ingredients, most of which are relatively easy to find. I have made about 10 dishes out of the book and they all turned out GREAT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sure to be a favorite, November 18, 2011
I'm a big fan of Williams-Sonoma cookbooks, but this one is one of my favorites. Everything I've made from it has been excellent. Initially, my husband and I were using this one when we wanted to eat something healthy, but quickly realized that the recipes in here are tastier than ones in our regular, less healthy cookbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 29, 2009
I am in love with this book! I have been very health conscious in the past year and I love the fact that this book includes all of the nutritional information about every recipe. It has a lot of interesting information about many different ingredients and foods. This book is a must have for the healthy eater!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, April 11, 2014
Lots of great healthy recipes. Book arrived as described. Looking forward to trying some new food combinations. Price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cookbook!, February 1, 2011
JK "Jan" (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I looked through this book at a local home design store and thought it was one of the best cookbooks I'd seen in a long time. The recipes were healthy, fairly simple to make (good for the working person) and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Not only that, the photos in the book itself were quite nice. Because the price at this particular store was prohibitive, I checked on Amazon and ended up purchasing a book for each of my two daughters. Needless to say, they were at hit at Christmas. (And I plan on trying some of the recipes myself ... )

Williams-Sonoma Eat Well: New Ways to Enjoy Foods You Love
Williams-Sonoma Eat Well: New Ways to Enjoy Foods You Love by Charity Ferreira (Hardcover - March 17, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.01