Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 25, 2012
Love these books beacuse you can focus on a specified aspect of cooking. As with the others in this series, I love the layout. Informaton is presented in a user friendly format and is well illustrated.
on June 28, 2013
I'm a pretty good cook, but for some reason, beef always (well, not always) beats me.

There are many good recipes and tips in here. I'm looking forward to trying them.

(I've made tow recipes so far)
on May 2, 2013
This book is beautiful. a handy medium size that is manageable
The recipes are not only great but easy to follow and do.
on December 28, 2014
Luv this book! Great pictures of all the recipes! I made standing rib roast, which came out great!
on June 1, 2015
This is probably my favorite book of the series. It covers roasting of vegetables as well as meats and poultry. I can't decide on m favorite, but some favorites include, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Orange Glazed Ham, Halibut Steaks Au Poivre, and Short Ribs with Leeks and Spinach. If you don't get another book from this series, you should get this one.
on June 4, 2015
Very good recipes in this book. Since I've bought it I've used it at least once weekly. My only complaint is that I'm used to roasting being a quick prep, this book has extensive peeping before roasting.
on November 7, 2015
Book arrived in excellent condition including individually bubble wrapped around book. Roasting has all the old classics and some new; well worth the effort. Photographs worth eating!
on April 28, 2015
I can't wait to make many things in this book. Excellent price!
on February 1, 2016
Great pictures and easy to follow.
on August 12, 2014