5.0 out of 5 stars So nice bling
I bought this to match my watch (Black & Blue). It looks great and they compliment each other. I also found a ring to match. This is my Fri/Sat night wear.
Published on October 28, 2012 by Casual Warrior

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking
people love this, they all think its a watch, and a lot of people like it and ask were i got it from, plus it has the magnetic metal to help with the human body and i believe it helps and it looks good
Published on July 18, 2012 by Duane Starkey

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice bling, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Willis Judd New Mens Black Titanium Magnetic Bracelet with Blue Carbon Fiber Insets Free Link Removal Tool (Jewelry)
The supplied removal link tool is easy to use and the pins fit back in easily with a little tap with a hammer. Notice I said a little tap. DON'T POUND IT!!! I would suggest placing a piece of cloth so you don't accidentally damage it.
But it looks great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 22, 2012
This bracelet is simply awesome. It is visually stunning and feels great on the wrist. Lightweight yet durable. I have a somewhat small wrist and it's also great that this product comes with a link removal tool. Highly recommend for men wanting a masculine bracelet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the product!!! but..., January 12, 2014
the part where it locks the bracelet in place comes off pretty easily. Especially if you are wearing a jacket or long sleeves, it can get caught and actually make the bracelet come off. I had the bracelet for about 2 weeks now and fell off a few times already. I actually lost mine today because it fell off during the day somewhere. It saddens me... =(

As far as the bracelet goes, loved it! Looked nice, felt fine, quality is good (minus the part where it holds it together). I would really like to get another one, but I don't know if I want to spend money on buying it and risk losing it again...

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking, July 18, 2012
ive had this product for couple months and it did look awesome, but i wear it everyday and with work it has really worn the black down and scars really easy, so i reccommend only wearing it out when dressed nice

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, BUT..., October 6, 2012
J. K. "J.K." (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Love the product, but after a week of normal wear it has definite signs of wear. Topcoat is not very thick.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish quality was better, August 21, 2013
The bracelet was beautiful until my husband wore it for a few hours. Just a few and the paint came off on the latch! The bracelet felt like a quality piece and looked beautiful when he first put it on. I would recommend this bracelet in something that does not have paint on it. Too bad. I really liked the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and sublime, June 14, 2012
This is a great bracelet, a near flawless combination of elegant style and elements. Its just the right size for my wrist (size 9 ring), not flashy, and makes a bold yet understated statement. The blue carbon fiber reflects light with subtlety, the manufacturing and materials first rate. Looks much better in person and on your wrist than the product photos, which doesn't always happen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my bracelet, January 11, 2013
I received my bracelet in a very professional package. As other reviewers have stated in the past it came with a link removal devise that is invaluable.
I have been wearing it now for about a week. I do not see much difference in the magnets I guess I need to give it more time. Plenty of compliments. I would buy again from source.

5.0 out of 5 stars Willis Judd New Mens Black Titanium Magnetic Bracelet with Blue Carbon Fiber, October 28, 2012
Comfortable and attractive men's bracelet. The free link removal kit was easy to use for a good fit to my wrist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh I ended up getting the black titanium one, January 28, 2013
Gotta admit, the picture looks so much better. Don't get me wrong the bracelet looks like the one in the picture but it really does look better online. After getting it I just didn't like the color/feel in person and it didn't seem to have the pizazz the online pic did. I ended up exchanging it for the black one, it was a few bucks cheaper too ($44.95) and they were cool to exchange it, sent me a prepaid return label.