Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Willits Women's Honor Roll II Saddle Shoes,White/Black w/Red Sole,9.5 W
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 17, 2007
I just bought these shoes, I do no go to sock hops or any thing but I wanted them for shorts and blue jean days. It truly is hard finding them in real leather and having them not cost $65. So I bought these and I bought 7 1/2 which I have been for 20 years and they are very true to size. They are also very forgiving in the width. Not so much you feel like the shoe is loose but they just feel so good like your foot is not restricted in any way. A great shoe to spend the day in. The leather is the real thing. It is thick and very well put together. I looked up a discount code for shoebuy.com and got them for such a deal. I am very pleased.
on June 27, 2011
These shoes are a classic that's been around since the very early 1900s. Not just for sock hops and cheerleaders. They were very popular in the 30s and 40s all the way through to the 50s, and are a perfect casual shoe. My saddle shoes had no breaking in period - they were comfortable right out of the box. Somehow I've managed to wear them for a weekend of moving and keep them scuff-free. That will change eventually, but the great thing about these shoes is that they look good when they're worn and wrinkly too.

These were a great fit for me and are available in different widths and half sizes - even better. True to size and if you're not sure about your size or have never been professionally fitted, measure your foot and look up the width and length online. This brand is not the classic, meaning the sole stitching does not show on the outside when looking down at them, it has the coral rubber sole with a gripper bottom, and does not have the white tongue. There is a padded collar around the foot that isn't noticeable to anyone but makes for comfortable wearing. Very comfortable foot bed and toe box - all around really - and I will be buying another pair in a different color. There is a handy comparison between this brand and the Bass Enfield saddle shoe available on Flickr (you can find with a little searching) that is very useful. (Word is, if you have a wider foot, you may prefer the Willits instead of Bass.) This shoe has solid stitching, some arch support, and all leather uppers.
on January 30, 2008
I was in a nostalgic mood after visiting Vermont Country Store online. Retro everything from Blue Waltz perfume to candy buttons and Sen-sen. I started to think about how much I loved my saddle shoes when young and wondered if they were still around. I found them through Amazon at Shoebuy. They even had a choice. I waited anxiously for them to arrive. I was focused mostly on the look, but when I had them on...SOOOOOO comfortable. The service was great, they ran true to size and I am thrilled. I will definitely buy again from Shoebuy at Amazon!
on January 3, 2007
Great delivery & of a quality product and the speedy service is one reason i still use amazon today is b/c of sellers and products like this 2 thumbs up !!
on January 3, 2007
These shoes are great! My daughter tried to talk me into giving them to her. Quick Delivery. Good Quality.
on March 25, 2007
I got these for a friend who has a 55 ford and goes to car meets wearing 50's outfits. She says they fit great and are SO comfortable to wear. They came on time, exactly as ordered. I couldn't be more pleased.
on January 17, 2007
My wife used these shoes in a costume for holloween dressed in 50's attire. They worked out great and she got alot of compliments. They made it here in no time at all, very fast shipping. Very happy with overall purchase.
on June 7, 2013
Although I normally wear a medium width (and sometimes even a narrow), I had to order these shoes in size 8 Wide because that was the only size 8 Willits women's saddle shoes I could find. But as soon as I put them on, I knew that width is really not a concern--after all, I can always wear insoles. Aside from the width, they run true to size and I have worn them all day twice (including spending 2 hours walking around a large mall the first day I wore them). They are so comfy that I don't want to take them off or wear anything else on my feet! When I ordered these, I also ordered Jumping Jacks in an 8 medium, but, although nice and almost as well padded as the Willits, they ran too small and I had to return them. Glad I have at least one pair that I can keep--hope they last a long time!
on October 19, 2007
It's my going to the movie shoe, my walking around the mall shoe and my main travel shoe. comfortable to be in all day.
on January 4, 2007
These were difficult to find. The shoes are very well made - we were pleased.