5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, July 16, 2010
I bought this for my assistant principal after she mentored me through my masters degree. She loved it. I think any person in the educational field would love this as a gift and for the price.....you can't beat it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift, February 6, 2010
Pat K "Pat K" (College Station, TX) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my son's teacher for Christmas. She loves the Willow Tree line. I thought it was a wonderful gift for a teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Teacher Gift!, November 21, 2013
Reading Fanatic (CMP) (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Willow Tree Love of Learning (Misc.)
These little Willow Tree figurines are absolutely beautiful! I bought this particular one, "Love of Learning", a couple of times as gifts for my daughter's teachers. The intended recipients have always been delighted with it. The figurine is just under 6 inches tall and has a nice weight to it (not too delicate). If you're looking for a gift to give to a teacher, this is perfect....beautiful to look at, meaningful, and not too expensive! I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Graduation gift, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree Love of Learning (Misc.)
I received this figurine as a gift from my sister and gave it to her daughter when she completed her master's degree. I now give one to the women in my family as they graduate from college--a reminder of a love we share.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful work, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree Love of Learning (Misc.)
This was a gift for a friend who is a teacher. She loved it and plans to have it in her classroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 9, 2013
Kindryll (Indianapolis IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Willow Tree Love of Learning (Misc.)
My daughter has short brown hair and has been a bookworm since she learned to read. I saw this figurine and thought it would be the perfect for her Valentine's care package I am sending to her college. She loves Willow Tree, loves books, perfect!

I didn't expect to love it so much myself! As soon as I took it out of the box I knew I had to get one for myself! Everytime I look at it I think of my sweet girl so far away at college. Thank you for such a wonderful reminder!

4.0 out of 5 stars Endearing collectable, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Willow Tree Love of Learning (Misc.)
Still made in China (which is weird in my opinion, given this brand's name/image), but too cute to pass up, especially at the lower price! Someone put nice photos up to illustrate more closely the figurine's colors. I'd add that the bottom is shaped like a heart. Aww! Remember to peel off the offensive made in ... sticker before giving as a gift! Then use a little Goo Gone to remove the sticky spot!

5.0 out of 5 stars love of learning, March 9, 2010
I am a first grade teacher. I have a wonderful lady that comes in to help me 4 times a week. I thought this was the perfect gift to let her know how much she is appreciated. Willow tree figures are simple but very meaningful. A gift that anyone would appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Willow Tree Love of Learning (Misc.)
I love all my Willow Tree figurines. I have been adding to my collection and now I own 6. They are all beautiful and inspiring. I definitely feel better when I look at them. Highly recommend all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Willow Tree Love of Learning (Misc.)
I love willow tree products and have many of them. Never been disappointed with one. This one is great. I think they make such nice gifts and am always excited to get or give one.

Willow Tree Love of Learning