5.0 out of 5 stars best bang for your buck
Published 12 months ago by Menay Wilde

Great variety of products, but not superior quality-which I expected, however I was hoping for a little better for the price. I was disappointed as I found the EXACT same product in Value Home Center stores under the Performance Tool brand selling for under $18.00. I should have researched this more.
Published 7 months ago by GamesRfun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best bang for your buck, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
I knew I needed a car kit, but was really selective about what I would spend my money on. I looked through the reviews for probably half a dozen different kits on amazon. This is, in my opinion, the best one. The AAA ones suck- filled with brochures about themselves and counting each band aid as 1 item to try and make it seem like they have so much in their kit. I truly like this one and feel it is very practical. Of course it is not a complete kit, you will need to personalize it for yourself by taking in to account your location, ability to use tools, and other things. But I believe this is a very good foundation that would be helpful to give to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
The bag is nice and compact. I only used the jumper cable out of everything so far and it worked. Some of the items are cheaply made but nevertheless, can be used. I wish the bag had Velcro on the back or bottom so it would stick to the mat and not move around in the trunk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wimar W1555 is Performance Tool W1555, sells for under $18 in Value Home Center, December 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but good package., October 27, 2013
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
Th package is much smaller than it appears. But everything came with it. It's a good basic emergency kit. You will need to add your own "extras" to it, Like more first aid supplies. Happy I have it in my car and I feel more prepared in the event of an emergency or getting stranded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for its intended purposes!, July 25, 2013
DRZ-SMer (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
This kit has most things to help you get out of an emergency situation. Products are of average quality as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars All in one great emergency kit, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
Wilmar makes great products and this one is a must for every vehicle in any situation or any part of the country just in case.

Tremendous value. So glad it is in the trunk of my car.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PROUDCT, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
this is a great item for a gift. we bought one for each son to vcarry in the trunk as a xmas present and both were really happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars roadside assist kit, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
good product for roadside kit, everything you need, i added candles and waterproof
matches. Shipping was very fast, and the product is everything they said it was. i would
recommend to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
I haven't had to use anything yet, but inspected it when it arrived and everything looks to be good. Replace that old flashlight with a cheap LED one though as that will last much longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got here on time and look just like in the picture, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit (Automotive)
I haven't had the need to use it yet and hope I don't have to but so far it look exactly like they show it in the picture.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wilmar W1555 Deluxe Roadside Assistance Kit
$42.99 $36.07
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies