5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson pro stock A2000 Dustin Pedroia Glove, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
Excellent quality although pricey - but expecting it to last through son's 4 years of High School. He lives it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dp15 a2000, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
Great glove. Pinky and thumb very stiff but that's perfect so no line drives bend them. Of course leather is fantastic it's an a2000. I was pretty disappointed when I opend the box to
Find that amazon sent me the dark brown laces instead of the ones in the picture but other then that I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
this is a great glove and will be using it for years. i recommend buying it it is truly worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this glove, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
Great glove. Breaks in easily. I like the rolled dual welting. Had to adjust the hand opening, i have small to average hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
Great piece of leather! Highly recommend for any age of competitive baseball! Easy to break in, form, etc. Perfect fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Glove, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
Glove broke in quickly and formed perfectly to my 13 year old players' hand. He's anxious to get out on the field and put it to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GLOVE EVER, December 4, 2013
Beth Seeger (LITTLETON, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
It is the best glove I have ever put my hand in. It is a very nice fit and it comes with a flare on the thumb. It is worth the price and if you want a baseball glove get this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Infield softball player, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
I got this glove for my daughter. She plays infield (either SS or SB) and she loves it. She said transferring the ball is much quicker with the shallow pocket. It took about 2/3 weeks to break in the glove, so now the softballs fit it great. Her traditional softball glove, when broken in, would over stretch. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy now, ask later, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
I got this glove when I was going into my 8th grade year, and I needed a new infield glove that could do it all. I got the 11.5 inch with the t web, and I could not be anymore happy with my choice. This glove will be like a baby to you after a year or so, and will grow to you just like mine did.

Price:
Since it is now over $200 plus I am not all that sold on it. I got mine when the glove cost $180, and even then it was a stretch. My dad always says " you pay for what you get,: and with this glove you got it all. So for 200 plus it is well worth the long term investment.

Style:
The style of this glove is a dime a dozen because everybody can go out and customize their own glove. As for now thought the default gloves they have accommodate to the general population. The outfielders are the only ones getting jipped because the A2000 is generally a infielders glove which is why a good 99.9% of them are infielders gloves.

Durability:
I have had my glove for 5 rough years of baseball and all I can say is DAMN! This baby has been through the works, my glove as flown at least 60 feet multiple times, and has been stepped on millions. With proper oiling and general tightening of the strings it will last forever. Even with it just sitting in my closet, I believe I could go out and play three seasons with it without any oiling.

Comfort:
Putting on the glove there is definitely a grace period until you find what fits you perfect. Adjusting the strings is as easy as tying your shoes and once you oil her up and play catch for a couple days she will start to feel like a match made in heaven.

"Pop"
For some the "pop" of the glove is half the fun, and for others it is just the cherry on top. With my t web A2000 it had a decent pop but slowly faded away, so now I am lucky if I even get it. As for those who don't know what the "pop" of a glove is then you clearly don't play enough baseball, and this glove would be a waste.

All in all this glove is one of the best gloves in the game, and to prove it all you have to do is look at what glove the pros are wearing, and a very good portion of the pros use A2000. If you are very serious about baseball and plan on playing for the next 4 years then I would suggest an A2000.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son LOVES it, December 31, 2013
Thomas R Reavell (DUBUQUE, IOWA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove (Sports)
I bought this glove for my 11 yr old son, who was begging me for it, and he loves it. This is a high quality made glove and does take awhile to break in.

Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove