Demarini M2M is our Metal to Metal half and half designed bat. Metal to Metal construction provides both the stiffest and most responsive barrel through Demarini's patented 2-piece direct connect power transfer system. SC4 Alloy barrel-strength tested high grade alloy thickness tuned for the ultimate forming capabilities to provide the largest aluminum sweet spot.
The DeMarini M2M -12 Youth Baseball Bat uses Metal 2 Metal construction to deliver the stiffest and most responsive barrel available for absolute power at the plate. Not for the faint of heart, the M2M bat uses DeMarini's exclusive Half & Half direct connect power transfer technology to join an ultra-stiff and responsive SC4 alloy aluminum barrel to a custom tuned aluminum handle. The M2M is end-loaded with a N2M End Cap,?scientifically tuned to absorb vibration while maximizing power, giving the player the most feel on the bat ball collision. Finally, the DeMarini Rotation Index helps you protect your investment--a numerical index on the handle and barrel reminds the player to incrementally rotate the bat after each hit, significantly prolonging the bat's life. Backed by a 1-year warranty, the DeMarini M2M Bat is a stiff, power machine, ready to hit the long drives off the plate.
- -12 length to weight ratio
- Approved Associations: Little League
- 2-Piece Grip: built for ultimate comfort and tack
- Metal 2 Metal (M2M)?Construction: provides both the stiffest and most responsive barrel through DeMarini's patented 2-piece direct connect power transfer system
- N2M End Cap:?Scientifically tuned to absorb vibration while maximizing power
- SC4: a DeMarini exclusive alloy that is 12% stronger allowing for a bigger sweet spot
- Rotation Index: The DeMarini Rotation Index helps players significantly prolong the life of DeMarini bats with a numerical index on the handle and barrel reminding player to incrementally rotate the bat after each hit