Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 23, 2011
The football shown in the photo is not the football you will receive! I had to return this item, due to the fact that they're advertising an NFL gold shield replica game ball and in actuality you will receive an item that is nowhere near the replica. I was satisfied with the fast delivery as I received my package three days befor it was scheduled to arrive, but extremely disappointed in the false advertisement of this item. This picture needs to be changed to the actual item that is being sold!
on December 28, 2014
I got exactly what I ordered. The ball in the photo is the ball I received. It has nice and tacky grip. When I throw the ball, people come from all around to witness my tight spiral. Women especially. They gather around and I hear whispers of "the great one" and "I want his baby." I mean this is one fine football.
on March 23, 2011
I purchased this ball on amazon because i wanted a spare to the one i already own the pictures show the duke football and the gold nfl logo like the one i own. When i received the ball it does not have either logo and is not the same as the pictures show. It is actually the cheaper ball that has a slick rubber surface. Dont purchase from target if you want quality and dont go offf the photos!
on February 5, 2014
The ball feels great in your hands. Everyone makes comments when they first touch it, "wow, this is a nice ball." And by everyone i mean most. And by most i mean probably 60% of people who have touched my ball.

I would suggest this to everyone!
on December 4, 2009
At first I thought this was a great ball. Great sticky/tacky grip. A NFL replica, good NFL ball size (NFL balls seem smaller than college balls, which I like since I have smaller hands). However, when this ball gets moist, it becomes extremely slick for some reason. It doesn't even have to be raining.. Some QBs just get sweaty/moist hands, and they will complain about my ball being too slippery.
Don't get me wrong, this ball is still nice, much better than your average cheap Walmart football.

But I would strongly suggest this one instead: Wilson F1780 GST. The grip on that ball is amazing. It lasts a long time and doesn't get slippery when moist. Yes, it would appear to be more of a NCAA college (big) size, but it's not as big as some other NCAA balls and throws/catches really really well. My new favorite.
on June 23, 2009
This ball is fantastic!! it probably doesn't beat the quality of the actual NFL Duke, but this is the next big thing to it. It is a high quality ball, with an amazing grip.

The design itself looks like the official leather Duke, which is a plus.

Feels and looks resistant, and it doesn't feel "squishy". It's solid as it should be.

However, even though it is official size, it feels a little bit smaller for some reason. I have a cheaper, official Size Wilson NFL football (It's the "All Pro" one) and it's noticeably bigger. So I don't know which one is correct in size. Still, it's not really a big drawback.

If you don't want to spend $60+ on the leather Duke, this version is the way to go!
review image review image review image review image
on December 10, 2015
I have the official "real" NFL football; couldn't bring myself to use it for flag football and get it all scuffed up. This was the perfect stand-in. It's got great grip and is the same size as the real thing.
on November 9, 2015
The composite leather feels legitimate but the quality of the patchwork and printing is a bit off. The laces aren't straight and the patchwork has no symmetry. Also the words printed on one side looks great but the other where it says The Duke is smudged. But overall this football is for myself so I don't mind but as a gift the recipient might have some bad comments. Can't wait to play!
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 7, 2015
This is a really great football to play around with or to display with. The ball looks very nice and professional when you see it. If you choose to play with it, it is very durable and easy to grip. As a another reviewer said, the ball does get slippery in your hand if your hands sweat on it too much or if it gets wet but its not that bothersome in play. Overall if you're looking for ball to display or play with, this is what you're wanting to get. Make sure to order it from Amazon so you don't risk getting the wrong ball as other buyers stated in their reviews.
on December 4, 2015
I know, you shouldn't buy a football for the looks, but I cannot deny it, this ball sure looks nice! Very good first impression.
And of course, it feels very comfortable in your hand. I haven't played it long enough to judge the endurance.

The ball arrives a bit under-inflated, but that's just my personal opinion, not a big issue. Some people might like it that way.

Looking forward to some quality father-son time.