This ball is fantastic!! it probably doesn't beat the quality of the actual NFL Duke, but this is the next big thing to it. It is a high quality ball, with an amazing grip.

The design itself looks like the official leather Duke, which is a plus.

Feels and looks resistant, and it doesn't feel "squishy". It's solid as it should be.

However,...
Published on June 23, 2009 by F. Gonzlez

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item
Published on August 23, 2011 by Philanthropist

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Wilson F1825 NFL Pro Replica Game Football (Official Size) (Sports)
The football shown in the photo is not the football you will receive! I had to return this item, due to the fact that they're advertising an NFL gold shield replica game ball and in actuality you will receive an item that is nowhere near the replica. I was satisfied with the fast delivery as I received my package three days befor it was scheduled to arrive, but extremely disappointed in the false advertisement of this item. This picture needs to be changed to the actual item that is being sold!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good grip... unless moist/wet, December 4, 2009
D. Cheng (California, USA) - See all my reviews
At first I thought this was a great ball. Great sticky/tacky grip. A NFL replica, good NFL ball size (NFL balls seem smaller than college balls, which I like since I have smaller hands). However, when this ball gets moist, it becomes extremely slick for some reason. It doesn't even have to be raining.. Some QBs just get sweaty/moist hands, and they will complain about my ball being too slippery.
Don't get me wrong, this ball is still nice, much better than your average cheap Walmart football.

But I would strongly suggest this one instead: Wilson F1780 GST. The grip on that ball is amazing. It lasts a long time and doesn't get slippery when moist. Yes, it would appear to be more of a NCAA college (big) size, but it's not as big as some other NCAA balls and throws/catches really really well. My new favorite.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not advertised item, March 23, 2011
I purchased this ball on amazon because i wanted a spare to the one i already own the pictures show the duke football and the gold nfl logo like the one i own. When i received the ball it does not have either logo and is not the same as the pictures show. It is actually the cheaper ball that has a slick rubber surface. Dont purchase from target if you want quality and dont go offf the photos!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great item, probably the next big thing after the Official one itself, June 23, 2009

The design itself looks like the official leather Duke, which is a plus.

However, even though it is official size, it feels a little bit smaller for some reason. I have a cheaper, official Size Wilson NFL football (It's the "All Pro" one) and it's noticeably bigger. So I don't know which one is correct in size. Still, it's not really a big drawback.

If you don't want to spend $60+ on the leather Duke, this version is the way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 5, 2014
The ball feels great in your hands. Everyone makes comments when they first touch it, "wow, this is a nice ball." And by everyone i mean most. And by most i mean probably 60% of people who have touched my ball.

I would suggest this to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 2, 2009
This is the best football I've ever owned. I play football with friends and family, great grip, easy to throw and easier to catch.

I felt like Peyton Manning zipping this ball around!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ball came flat, August 3, 2013
the ball came flat expected but also came with a small puncture looses some air every time i use it looked used when i took it out the box

5.0 out of 5 stars It has nice and tacky grip, December 28, 2014
I got exactly what I ordered. The ball in the photo is the ball I received. It has nice and tacky grip. When I throw the ball, people come from all around to witness my tight spiral. Women especially. They gather around and I hear whispers of "the great one" and "I want his baby." I mean this is one fine football.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great football, February 22, 2009
playing pick up football and having the right ball to pass with and the rotation is all very important. this is a must for football fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ball for a Replica!, December 29, 2013
Cliente de Amazon (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Great replica and very durable. My son has pinch it with flower thorns on multiple times and to my great suprise the ball still there. I can't explain it but it's true. I took out medium size thorns out of it waiting to the air come out but that never happens. It's worth the money I paid for it.

Now I have the real ball but still use these one for throwing around when play at the street or non grass surfaces.

Wilson F1825 NFL Pro Replica Game Football (Official Size)
$50.99 $30.52
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.