5.0 out of 5 stars 6yr old daughter really likes it
Upgrade for my 6 yr old daughter who is learning tennis. The racket is nice and light and easy to swing for even a 6 year old. Nice large hitting area and sweet spot great for young player
Published 19 months ago by Gregory Lancaster

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and good looking
The racket is light and good looking. The quality looks ok too. It is just that if it is not hit at the middle of the sweet spot, the racket is very easy to twist or vibrate. Maybe it is due to the fact that the racket is light.
Published 10 months ago by Minjia Chen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 6yr old daughter really likes it, January 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 year old, May 21, 2013
my 7 year old loves it and thinks he is the next Roger.
I hope he just loves the game as much as i do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good racket, July 29, 2013
Dilip (Nazareth, Panama) - See all my reviews
My son is 6 + years old and when i got this racket for him.. His strokes changed drastically. First day of play and he did not want to come home. I myself play smaller head size so little biased towards them, this is a good headsize noot too big and not too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Starter Racket, July 2, 2013
I purchased this racket for my 4-year old who just started tennis lessons. It is lightweight and is the perfect size for him now and for the next couple of years. This racket comes with a carrying case with a shoulder strap, which is also very handy. Very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great youth tennis racket, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Wilson Roger Federer Junior Recreational Racket (Sports)
My grandkids have loved getting out and hitting some tennis balls on the court. And these rackets are just right for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, November 27, 2012
its very good product and i like it very much because this is perfect for my daughter need it for her tennis practice

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Match!, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Wilson Roger Federer Junior Recreational Racket (Sports)
This is perfect for my 6 year old son. He's 49.5" tall and weighs 67lbs. This racket fits him well and he really enjoys hitting tennis balls off the garage roof. Well, we don't have a court in our backyard, so when we don't get to the town tennis courts, we play at the house, or off the house really. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Son lives it, August 4, 2013
HDRTX (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilson Roger Federer Junior Recreational Racket (Sports)
This comes with a cover. Good pkg and quality! I highly recommend versus buying from a store. This is a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for the 8 year old tennis freak, May 13, 2014
It was time to upgrade rackets for my son and I was on the fence with the size of this racket. My 8 year old is very tall. (He looks 11 or 12) I'm glad we opted with this racket over an adult sized one. The grip is just right for his immature hands and I think he will get at least two years out of it. He plays tennis almost daily and the grip and strings have held up well. (Breaking strings with a kid is easier than you think.) It seems to be decently balanced. I can't tell you much about the sweet spot because I haven't used it. He seems happy with it. In his words, "it has a tight sweet spot, a lot tighter than my old racket and it doesn't vibrate as much as my old one."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Racket!, March 3, 2014
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he loves it! We have not played tons with the weather being so cold but it has seemed to hold up well and my son looks very forward to warmer weather. It might be the name attached to the racket (ROGER) but he feels he plays much better with it :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›