Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2010
Looks and feels like a real NFL football, only smaller. It's the perfect size for my 10 and 9 year old sons. Even the grip feels great. Being a composite, you can play in the yard or the street. We've used it in the street on several occasions with nary a scuff on it. Haven't played with it in the rain. So I have no idea how it grips when wet.
on June 2, 2016
I have been using this football to practice with my son who plays youth tackle and flag football. We have been using this ball for about 7 or 8 months now on a weekly basis. It has been left in the car on a hot day, abused on the field and involved in many practice sessions. It has held up great and really hasn't shown any wear.
on July 3, 2014
I'm in my mid-twenties, and I just wanted a fun football to have in the trunk of my car in case I ever run into a situation where I'm at the park or beach and wanting a ball to throw around. The football is made of great quality, AND the leather hardly scratches up when dropped on concrete. I purposely chose to buy the junior size for the sake of fun and convenience when needing a ball- which has proven to be the case.
on April 25, 2016
Love having my own football to play with my grandson. He is awesome and really fun to interact with. This ball is just the right size for both of our hands right now. I'm sure he will outgrow it before I'm ready though. He loves football.
on January 10, 2014
It fits his hand so he can throw it just like the pros.
You can use this ball outside in the rain and snow and it won't hurt the outside because it has a composite finish.
on January 6, 2015
Supergrip composite, baby! Exactly what I wanted it to be. Awesome football. A little underinflated, keep it in the trunk, every kid in the neighborhood catches it like a hero.
on January 12, 2014
when football arrived, the box was damaged as it was mailed in a plastic bag wrap with no protection other that the flilmsy box around the edges of the ball.....the football was underinflated from damage or being mailed with less air than needed. Had to reinflate when opened at Christmas......maybe needs to be mailed in a more sturdy pkg to protect from punctures, crushing etc.......delivery time was excellent.
on November 22, 2013
Great ball. Good size for children. Be sure you have the correct pump and attachment, as it does not come fully inflated - which may be a good thing for smaller children.
on December 17, 2013
Not the box the whole thing came in, but the the package that holds the football it's self had to be taped so it would stay closed. This usually wouldn't be a problem, but it is a christmas present.
on August 14, 2014
As a girl with small hands, this football helps me throw an impressive spiral! I love it, and even the fellas who toss this pigskin have to admit -- the junior size might just be where it's at!