Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 28, 2012
I couldn't believe how difficult it was to find a pair of baseball pants to fit my husky little guy. He wears a Husky 10 usually and the Easton brand was just ridiculous in the waist area. These fit him fantastic with extra room as well. I ordered the XL, just to be safe, but probably could have gone with the Large instead. Still, they will stay up just fine without the belt and he feels comfortable in them. To all the moms of Husky kids: these are the ones you want!
on April 29, 2011
I purchased these in a Youth XX-Large. My son wears a size 14 Husky in jeans and we were having a hard time finding pants that were not made too small. These are a bit loose on him but they work just fine with a belt. An X-Large probably would have been ideal but we didn't have time to send back. The material doesn't seem to snag like the pants we have had in the past. The price is just about the same as what I looked at in the retail stores. I give these pants an A+!
on April 4, 2012
Wow, I didn't expect that. I ordered size XS for my 4 year old son who is skinny. Usually pants which don't have an adjustable waist won't stay up at all. These pants are so small, the waist size XS measures 20 inches, which is about the waist measurement of a 2-3 year old. Inside they have a wide elastic band which doesn't give at all. I put them on and he immediately told me that it hurts.
on March 21, 2014
My son wears a 16 husky in school uniform pants and jeans, and these fit him quite well. They're not as long as other pants, which is good, because I sometimes have to hem his school pants. He says they're comfortable. I'm happy.
on June 22, 2012
I know that other reviewers said the waist was too small, but for my skinny son they fit just right. The xs size fit him at age 7. I think some parents think their kids are skinny but they are actually average slim. My son is actually skinny, he can still fit into size 6 waist at 8 years old. Definitely a surprise to me that they weren't too big. My advice is to see if you can have your child try them on in a store before purchasing, if that option is available to you.
on September 7, 2013
The pants were a perfect fit when I used the size chart provided. The material was a little lighter than I expected, more of a thinner weave but cooler for playing in the heat. After a brutal tournament weekend and several dramatic 8 year old slides, they came almost 100% clean with very little effort. Will definitely buy again.
on March 23, 2013
My son is 6 years old, weighs nearly 40 lbs, and usually around a size 5 or 6-slim pants. We ordered the XS for him, since he had a white size XS baseball pant from last year that still fits. The waist is snug - it fits well for right now, but if he grows at all they will be uncomfortably tight. They are also really long - they go down to his ankles and are still a bit baggy. So they work, and he is using them, but I'm not sure how any one would have a smaller waist than my son and be taller? Anyways, Wilson is good quality so I know they will last as long as he doesn't grow around lol :)
on June 15, 2015
Nice pants. I had to buy these when my son outgrew his standard issue uniform pants on the team. These shipped quickly and were exactly what we needed. They wash up well...several grass stains have come out of the knees, and they have held up well to being washed 3x a week during the busy season.
on March 26, 2015
I ordered according to the size chart and the pants fit well. My son really likes them and says that they are comfortable. They may not be the highest quality material, but for the price they are great. I bought these to replace my son's first pair (which actually cost more) that were horribly beat up after one game. My son wore these in a game and they still look great and washed really well. I would definitely buy these again
on May 10, 2015
Like other mom's said this is the perfect pant for Husky Boys. Glad I followed their advice. They are very thin compared to others, but definitely work. No more complaining about the waistband being way too tight.