5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use
Published on August 29, 2012 by MarinaVanessa

These molds are awesome, however, the price is marked up WAY too much on Amazon. Go to your local hobby store like Michaels or Hobby Lobby - the molds are only $2 and are the exact same product. Don't forget your sticks! My daughter loved these and her friends raved about them when she passed them around during her birthday party.
Published on December 3, 2012 by luv2shopOnLYN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Find it cheaper in your local craft/hobby store!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Wilton 2115-2118 Mustache Fun Face Lollipop Molds (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, August 29, 2012
I purchased these so that I could make some for my wedding. We wanted to have a fun light-hearted atmosphere and thought these pops would be great in addition to some other molds that I also purchased. The molds are easy to use and easy to clean. I was a first timer when it came to making candy pops so my only suggestion to other newbies is to purchase several of the same molds (I did not). Once the molds are filled you place them in the fridge and they take a while to set so it will make things go along quicker if you have a few of each mold you like. They were a hit at our wedding and wonderful photo props. Guests really enjoyed being able to get silly.

3.0 out of 5 stars To expensive but good, August 1, 2012
I bought this thinking they would be way better than the $2 molds. It is thicker plastic... But not worth the extra money in my opinion. .. I realized I needed to make a lot of these so bought some of the cheap ones. They all came out the same. .. The biggest plus on these are the fact that it has 3 different kinds of mustaches

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 11, 2014
I purchased this item for my daughter's baby shower. I also had another mold with other mustaches - since I had so many guests. It worked out really well to have a variety of mustaches for everyone esp. some of the kids to play with while they ate them. the only problem with this item is that it was difficult to place the lollipop sticks on the tray until it hardened. There is only a small are for the stick to hold on - I had to get creative to hold it in place while allowing the pop to set. End result was great tho.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the smiles!, April 7, 2014
very cute! my grand daughter loves using it. would defiantly recommend this product. it is very simple to use. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate pops, March 20, 2014
great product! used it to make chocolate pops with the kids and it was a success. I plan on continuous use as they are adorable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute mustaches!!, December 29, 2013
Super cute lollipop! They are really cute! Very happy with the different styles of mustaches they offer. A must have mold!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute. Hard to place the sticks., December 16, 2013
Hard to keep the sticks in place long enough to have them set. Its a balancing act. I sort of had to Macgyver it to stay still.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticky, October 12, 2013
My Chocolates stuck to the plastic. I had a really hard time getting my chocolates to come out and they ended up just breaking to pieces... I was so frustrated...

5.0 out of 5 stars fun times!, October 4, 2013
these are too fun, they go nicely with other molds I have for candy making items. these are also a neat idea for a photo booth and the patrons can keep their "stache"

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›