Wilton 28-Piece Deluxe Tip Set
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 26 metal tips in tip-saver case
- Tips for open and closed stars, basketweaves, leaves, petals, rounds, drop flowers
- Also includes one standard tip coupler
- For creating basic and advanced borders, flowers, stars, and more
- Most tips work with standard bags and couplers
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing the set lacks which I like to have are the larger tips like in the Ateco 6-Piece Set. Sometimes fine piping just looks silly and you want the 'broad strokes' of the large tips, especially for products like whipped cream which won't hold the tight shapes well.
The nail that comes with this set is for making flowers or other "pieces" that you will attach to a baked item. You spin the nail between your fingers as you pipe onto the "head" of the nail. The nail is a really good size, so it can hold smaller items or semi-larger ones. I felt as though it was the perfect size, for my needs. (PS. I didn't have a clue as to what the heck that thing was for, before I purchased this set-so it's a learning experience as well HA!)
1. The coupler isn't the sturdiest. While it gets the job done, I found that the plastic threading was a bit rough to twist on and off. It could very well be operator error here, but it seemed as though it was not the smoothest of actions.
2. The case that this comes in holds the items well, latches fine but does seem a bit on the chintzier side of things. While it will do, for now, I do feel as though I have to be a bit more careful as to not crack the case.
3. Set does not come with a "user guide" to show you how the tips look before you use them. But you can get a free downloadable PDF file of the tip guide online.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a nice tip set. I was rather surprised by the size of the tips. I expected it to be a bit larger. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Tutts
Bought as a gift for a baker friend who loved it! Cool case too!Published 16 months ago by thomas20
Looking at this again I believe that I did not in fact receive a Wilton product...there is no labeling or branding of any kind and the product will rust i you are not careful. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Ms. M
bought two of these as gifts - both persons loved them, has not had any complaints about it from either.Published 24 months ago by Sofyah
It turned out not to be Wilton brand. It's a cheap brand instead. I was very disappointed in the quality.Published on December 11, 2013 by Kimbra Hunter